31

Hi! So its been a while ): but hey your mother is back. And I'm so happy to be writing this story again

Very important author note at the end so don't forget to give that an amazing read (:

Ashton stayed home for a couple of hours before the party, trying to phone Mia. Of course, she didn't answer but he felt like he was obligated to text her.

She couldn't leave him hanging like that, he wouldn't let her. He wasn't going to let that night be just another one night stand. Because that's not what it was to him. It was a lot more then that to him.

Not only did the sex mean a lot more, but Mia meant a lot more too. Ashton felt something towards her, and he was afraid that she didn't feel something back.

Ashton had a problem. He gets so attached to things and he doesn't even know why. Everything he touches he falls in love with and he wishes he wasn't like this, but he was and it was starting to destroy him.

He remembered ever bitter sweat kiss he shared with her that night, his chest tight as it rose and fell on top of hers.

He brought his hands up to his face, attempting to rub the memory of her out of his thoughts for the night. He wanted to have fun just for the night. One good night to forget everything.

He stood from his bed, grabbing his phone on the way. The party started a half an hour ago but he didn't care that he was late. He saw it as being fashionably late, and no one else would notice anyways.

He made sure to grab his car keys before he stepped out his front door and walked to his car. The cool air nipped at his skin causing him to shiver and crave the warmness of his bed.

The drive to the party was filled with the thought of her. He wondered what she might have been doing in that very moment.

Maybe she was in her room watching every season of skins or maybe she was already asleep. Or maybe she was watching her sisters cats again, trying to teach them tricks as if they were dogs. He smiled at the thought before pulling up to the already full house (what am I doing)

He sighed before getting out of his car, locking it as he walked to the front door letting himself in. People were already piss drunk. People were grinding and dancing having not a care in the world, the opposite to Ashton, who had too many cares in the world.

He ran his hand through his hair before walking through the dancing teens. He finally made it to the kitchen, pushing through drunk teenagers who reeked of alcohol. He spotted Luke and Michael talking across the room. He smiled over at them as he caught their eyes.

"Where have you been mate?" Luke asked as Ashton made his way over.

He shrugged "I'm here now."

"Get him a drink Mike let's make bant." Luke said, surprisingly not drunk.

Ashton laughed "please no banter" Luke frowned "I'm a funny guy"

"A funny looking guy" Micheal cut in. Ashton chuckled before taking the drink from Michael's hand.

"Ready to get fucked up? Michael and I have been waiting to get drunk so that we could do it with you."

"Where's Cal?" Ashton asked ignoring Luke. Hopefully Calum would be more sane.

"Upstairs with some girl."

Or not.

Ashton nodded before taking a big gulp of an alcoholic beverage.

"We've got drugs," Michael said, smirking.

Ashton laughed as Michael pulled out a small bag full of pills "What are those?"

"Not sure, shall we take one each," the three lads gave each other looks before shrugging and taking one each, very irresponsibly.

After maybe a half an hour and three cups of alcohol later, Ashton was completely gone.

The lights were flickering in his hand and though he may have not of noticed but he was tripping every few seconds over his own two feet. He felt the drinks coming up as his vision began to get blurry. He stumbled up the stairs and opens every few doors looking for the bathroom.

And finally he opened a door he wished he hadn't.

There she was underneath his best friend moaning out Calum instead of the few words that got him in the position he is in now.

"M-mia?" The two stopped as she looked past Calum and cursed.

Everything was blurry as tears fell down his flushed cheeks "Ashton?"

The end

Wow I actually feel a chest pain.

This story is over, well not over over as there will be a part two but still it saddens me.

I hope you guys enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Ill start writing part two tomarrow

Vote and comment

-mom
(Edited by toxicallyashton )