28 pt 2

No editing bc its like three am and im tired af. Hey guys, so a little bit ago there was this lady across the street yelling and crying. Like she was just like "my brother be dead to me!!!!!22!" And then some guy came out side and he moved v v quickly like wtf but when a car pulled up he was gone. Like is there some paranormal shit going on. Save me pls. Go on my twitter to see my tweets as it happened CX @PhilipTops_

K here are your guys 1000 words that I owe you from last chapter.

After watching the two first seasons Mia finally decided for Ashton that it was time to come out and say what was bothering him.

She sat facing him as he looked back at her with a grin. Because, wow she didn't even know him and she cared so much.

"My beat friends name is beth" (you're welcome you know who you are)

Ashton gave her a confused look "now you tell me something about yourself" she insisted as Ashton rolled his eyes but started to talk about himself just as she told him to do.

"I had a friend named Calum, he was my best friend but I kind of fucked that up" she looked at him curiously and sighed. He just wasnt much of a talker.

"Come on, tell me more" she sing songed making Ashton cringe at her singing voice. Pretty face, cute personality, terrifying singing voice.

"I'm allergic to cats but absolutely adore them" he started "I hate school but I love to learn, about things that matter anyways, like how to save a life, or how to draw or write or even speak another language, I think math and all of this other stuff is stupid, that doesn't tell us how to file taxes or buy a house" Mia giggled when his face started turning red. Ashton hated school with a burning passion. But he went to please his mother.

"Sorry" he blushed

"Its fine" she waved him off before tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear "now what about her"

Ashton looked down to his hands and sighed. He didn't know why but he trusted a girl. He didn't even really know her, but she made him feel SL comfortable and at ease. It felt great actually (like his dick sliden between those buns (; )

"We fell in love, we had sex, I was scared, she left" Mia rolled her eyes and pouted "Tell me the whole story" she whined causing Ashton to groan in response but begin to talk anyways. "

"I always had a thing for her, she was beautiful, smart, sassy, unbelievably sexy, I fell really hard for her Mia, so hard" he teared up as Mia Began to rub his shoulder encouragingly letting him know that it was okay to continued to speak.

"I had thought that she fell as hard as I did bit apparently I was wrong because she told me she was leaving and them left the next day without saying goodbye" by then he was full on crying. He tucked his face into his hands so that Mia wasn't able to see him cry.

Maybe she could make him feel better.......

She lifted his chin so that he was looking her in the eyes "Let me make you feel better, yeah?"

His mouth fell agap but he covered his with a sniffle and a smirk "cheers"

IM SORRY IM ENDING IT HERE ITS 3:00 AM AND IM TIRED BUT I REALLY JUST WANTED TO POST TONIGHT. ILL POST 2000 WORDS NEXT CHAPTER OK