17.

Ashtons lips molded with hers not for more then three seconds before he pulled away and kissed gently at her collar bone "mine" he said and sucked lightly, leaving a hickey.

"Always" and then another "forever" and then one more.

"Ashton" she said smiling a bit and he looked up, gazing into her beautiful green eyes "yes kitten" it had been ages since she last called him daddy and he was dying to hear it once again. But he wanted to wait. He wanted to know her before they did anything either of them could regret. He didn't want it to be a fling or a phase. He wanted it to be perfect.

"I like you" Ashton smiled again and pecked her soft and delicate lips "please don't hurt me" Ashton nodded and leant down kissing one of the now purple spots on her collar bone.

And then Ashton rolled off from on top of her, pulling her into his chest.

They were in Ashtons back yard, and sure it was twelve o'clock on a school night but neither of them seemed to care.

"Ashton?"

"Yes kitten?"

She took a nervous breath in before scooting closer to him, if that was even possible.

"Why did you yell at Calum today"

Ashton thought about it and sighed. She wasn't necessarily his, but he felt like she was. He wanted to keep her safe and he had a feeling that if she went off with Calum one way or another she'd get hurt.

So he had to keep her to himself. But maybe he was going to hurt her. Maybe he was going to spite her and kill her from within. And that hurt Ashton to know because it was all too possible. And then he opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. So they sat in silence before Ashton stood and dusted off his pants.

"I think you should leave" he said and she sighed but nodded "okay, goodnight Ashton" and she left without another word from either of them.

Maybe what Ashton was going to do was wrong. But in that moment he didn't care. He couldn't hurt her. He wasn't going to let himself break her.

He groaned dramatically loud and fell back to the ground.

"Damnit Alexis, look what you've done to me"

Extra chapter because you guys rock okay.

Don't forget to comment this time because you guys were losers and didn't comment at all last chapter ):

But i still love you so it's okay.

Stay beautiful, stay strong.