Some facts about Kana

Due to my laziness I will be giving all my nonexistent readers this for the next few days. Pls enjoy my list in Kana facts :)

~Kana is not the strongest Hashira however she is the fastest and has the best sword technique. Gyomei is still by far a lot stronger than Kana as well as all the male Hashira minus Obanai and Muichiro. Her strength is pretty on par with Mitsuri.

~Kana's breathing technique has a total of 15 forms and I will list them and a general description of what they do further down.

~Giyu, Sabito, and Tengen are all people who Kana considers older brothers.

~Kana considers Shinobu a younger sister even though they are only 3 months apart in age.

~Kana is 5'4 inches tall.

~Kana, like Inosuke can sense her surroundings, but one of her techniques can enhance her eyesight.

~Kana's bird Iroh is actually a Phoenix.

~At one point Kana took on the Hashira missions of 4 Hashira due to her enhanced agility and her ability to get from place to place so fast. She took on what went on to become Mitsuri, Obanai, and Muichiro's Hashira duties.

~The six kids from final selection all work under Kana in various areas of her territory.

~Kana killing the hand demon prevented Sabito from dying therefore he is alive.

~Kana's favorite food is actually sushi, more specifically salmon skin rolls.

~Kana actually had a brother named Kichi, meaning good luck. He supposedly died at the age of 7.

~Tengen taught Kana how to dance and sing.

~Kana was very sheltered as a child so she had to take some time to learn basic things like what friends were and lakes too. She learned these things from Isla, a Kaksuhi working at the Asiguri estate.

~Ozai Gengi never called Kana daughter because he feared if he got attached and lost her he wouldn't be able to take it but after he found out about his illness he decided "fuck it I'm gonna die anyway."

~Kana actually was partnered up with Shinjuro for a few missions and he was very terrified of her because he thought she was emotionless.

~Kana is good friends with Sakonji Urokodaki and regularly sends him letters.

~Kana's favorite of Tengen's wives is Makio because of her chaotic energy and the fact that she is an excellent cook.

~Kana's swords can be connected to form a dual ended long blade.

~Kana has 12 different demon slayer uniforms because despite being so kind she is also a mega diva and demanded she have options in her wardrobe.

~As of the Hashira meeting Kana is 18 making her the third youngest Hashira.

~Kana like Mitsuri and Rengoku has an abnormally large appetite.

~Kana takes almost no leave and rarely gets injured so she is rarely at the demon slayer headquarters.

~Kana is actually surprisingly considered the nicest Hashira.

~Kana can use several 'secret techniques' which is the equivalent of magic but these are given through circumstances seen later.

~Kana actively avoids trains and will only be seen on a train once throughout this entire series. This is because she like Tanjiro and Inosuke doesn't know what a train is and is afraid it will eat her.