Welcome Back to Jericho pt:1 (Four Part Special)

"Hello my children, I hope you're all well." The master said.

"It seems we've all managed to evade death just a tad bit.. wait where's Myira?" Tengen said.

"Myira has unfortunately disappeared. She is being replaced by a young man by the name of Miuichrio Tokio." The master said.

"Huh, did someone say my name?" Muichiro said.

"Disappeared? And that's all we know?" Sanemi said.

"I'm saddened to say that is all we know. I sent Kana to her last known location and I have received no news." The master said. "On an equally serious note, I have received information that the lower moons will be gathering soon in the port town of Jericho. I will be sending three of you to deal with the situation. Kana, Kyojuro, and Sanemi, those three will be in charge of eliminating all of the lower moons."

"Just the three of us?" Sanemi said.

"I believe the three of you is more than enough. But I've also dispatched Kana's team of six to aid and support. The two tsguko will join you as well." The master said.

"Speaking of Kana, where is she?" Kyojuro asked.

"She's looking for Myira. She's been gone a few days now. I suspect she'll meet you in Jericho." The master said.

~~~~~~~~

"Girls!" Kana yelled. The three had been in the costal town of Ruin for 3 days searching for Myria. "Ive just received word, we are to head to Jericho. Lower moons are gathering there." Kana said.

"Alright! Sounds exciting!" Akira said.

"All of the lower moons?" Asked Misumi.

"Apparently so. Kyojuro and Sanemi will join us, as well as my six winds." Kana said quickly.

"Really? He's calling in all of the winds?" Misumi asked.

"Who cares! We get to fight, and fight moons nonetheless! This is going to be epic." Akira said.

"Calm down Akira, you and Misumi will be running support with the winds. Evacuation and safety of the general public." Kana said. Akira's face dropped.

"This is gonna be boring." She said angrily.

"Would you stop pouting! Nobody would ever know you're older than me! I've only been an official demon slayer for 2 weeks now and I have more maturity in my thumb." Misumi yelled.

"Oh yeah! At least I don't have a sense of entitlement the size of the entire country!" Akira yelled back.

"Girls please, I have had a very long 3 days. I've spent them searching for the corpse of a friend. Please don't start with your nonsense bickering now." Kana said calmly.

"Right, sorry sis." Misumi said.

"Yeah what she said." Akira followed.

"Shouldn't we get going?" Misumi asked.

"I don't want to leave just yet. She could still be here somewhere." Kana said quickly.

"Kana we've looked everywhere. If she were here, we would've found her." Misumi followed.

"Yeah, we've gotta go now. We have orders." Akira said.

Kana hung her head between her legs and sighed. She then got up and began to walk towards Jericho. After all, she'd gotten her fill of loss for this week. It was time to move on.

Kana, Misumi, and Akira began their walk to Jericho and the girls argued the whole way there. Kana herself was lost in the trance of grief, as Myira was not only a comrade but a friend.