The Demon of Osaka pt.2

Kana and Kyojuro both had passed out on the couch. Kana laid on top of Kyojuro, her head on his chest and his arm around her waist. The two had stayed this way until morning and were found by Kiyoshi and Dai who had just returned from scouting information.

Dai trotted over to the sleeping Hashira and began to poke Kana "Hey. Kana... KANA!" She yelled.

Kana's eyes shot open. She quickly became aware of her surroundings and the fact that she was only wearing a robe. She turned around to see Kyojuro who was just waking up and then her eyes came in contact with Kiyoshi's.

He did not look happy.

"Looks like you guys had fun last night." Dai said with a smile.

"Um yeah. Let me go get dressed and then you can tell me what you found." Kana said as she shot off the couch. Kiyoshi had his glare fixed in Kyojuro causing him to follow Kana with haste.

Kana ran into her room followed by Kyojuro and slammed the door behind him. "Why is he glaring at me?" He asked quickly.

"I'm not entirely sure. I think it's a brother thing." Kana said as she grabbed her clothes and ran into the bathroom.

"But we didn't do anything wrong." Kyojuro said, a certain innocence in his tone. His nose scrunched in confusion.

"Well that didn't exactly look innocent." Kana said as she emerged from the bathroom fully clothed.

"I see. That makes sense. My apologies." He said with a smile.

"No no you have no reason to be sorry. Kiyoshi is just a bit rough around the edges. Nothing to it." Kana said placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

He smiled at her and the two returned to the living room. "Tell me what you found." Kana said giving them no time to question her.

"We've got a pop up tonight at 7. Location 20th street. Demon should make an appearance." Kiyoshi said quickly.

"Good. Me and Kyojuro will go undercover as high rollers. You two will run back up and evacuation should it be needed. Go scout the location and don't be seen. Find all possible entrances and exits and also try to get your hands on a guest list." Kana said without batting an eyelash.

"Got it boss! We'll go now!" Dai said.

The two left but not before Kiyoshi could give Kyojuro one last dirty look.

"Alright fire starter, I'll patrol from the east you from the west. We'll meet at 20th street at 7 sharp and dress nicely." Kana said. She then jumped off the balcony and made her way east. Trying her absolute hardest to hide her embarrassment with her speed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After patrolling from the east it was time for the main event. Kana dressed herself in red halter dress with gold details, and two slits on either side if her legs. She also threw on maroon arm guards and black thigh high boots. She pinned her hair half up with her nichiren hair sticks and hid both of her swords inside her boots.

(This is kinda what I was going for. Credit to the artist)

 Credit to the artist)