The Redlight District pt:3

"Stupid god. Thinks he can tell me what to do. I'll find the master and show you with your dumb eye circles." Inosuke grunted as he traversed the halls of the Ogimoto house.

"Stupid Master always getting in trouble and then lord Inosuke has to save the day. The days already ended and he still isn't here yet. Stupid Souchirou, such a dumb-butt!" Inosuke yelled in frustration.

"I'm gonna make my move and pig assault it's chest." Inosuke flew through the roof of the house and hung there. "Mice my swords!" He yelled.

Tengen's mice then brought him his swords and his regular clothes. "Time to go kill some demons! Pig assault!"

~~~~~~~~~~

"What happened to Akana and Hinatsura?" Tengen asked. He had the leader of the Kyogoku house by the neck with a small triangular blade. "Answer quickly and don't look back." He said quietly.

"Akana vanished. Hinatsura got sick so she went to a more lowly brothel." The man stuttered out.

"Say what's on your mind now... who do you suspect?" Tengen asked calmly. The man began to shake and pant, he was extremely nervous. "Trust me and talk. I will definitely kill whoever it is. I will avenge your loses."

"The Oiron Warabihime. She lives in a room in the northern part of the building where the sun doesn't penetrate."

The man looked back and Tengen was gone. He had gone to check the room and found nothing. He then went to search for Hinatsura. Elsewhere Tanjiro had just encountered Daki and Zenitsu was on his way to help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Monster! Monster!" A woman from the Ogimoto house yelled.

"Just do your work!"

"What's wrong?"

"Some monster boar is breaking the ceiling and floor!" The woman screeched.

"Guhahahaha! I found the hole to the demons nest!" Inosuke yelled. After destroying a whole bunch of the Ogimoto house he had finally found a hole. "I'm feeling the tingles! There's a demon here!"

He jumped up and tried to go through the hole. He was unsuccessful. "So I can only get my head in there huh? Hahaha! How naive! Nothing can stop the great lord Inosuke!" Inosuke began to dislodge every joint in his body.

"I am a man who can dislocated every joint in my body. So basically if I can get my head in there I can go anywhere!" Inosuke yelled as he pushed his contorted body through the hole. "Hahahaha pig assault! Nobody can stop me!"

Inosuke slithered through the hole until he reached the epicenter. It was a cave filled with cloth, each cloth had human faces on it.

"Human patterned cloth? No these are living people. What's this one doing?" He asked.

"Wait is that? MASTER!" Inosuke yelled when he found Kana.

"And what're you doing? You're going into somebody else's storehouse. So dirty. Stinky dirty maggot."

"What's up with this weird worm ew!" Inosuke yelled. "You keep squirming and squirming! You're just a gross maggot sash! You move slow! Looks like somebody got greedy and captured too many humans! You attack like a fat maggot! Get your act together and come at me! You're no match for lord Inosuke!"

At this point Inosuke had freed some of the captives. This included Makio, Suma, and Kana.

"Eat some humans there and strength your own power."

"I can't cut it!" Inosuke roared.

"There's no point is slashing me. I'm not the real body anyways. You sure you wanna neglect those girls you worked so hard to save? I can immediately regain the strength lost when you hit me!" The sash said.