Kaimain Americana Resort

'My dearest Hashira, you've all been working so hard. I would like to reward you all with a vacation. All 12 of you will be put up at the Kaimain Americana Resort on the coast. Please enjoy your time there. No exceptions or excuses.'

"12 of us? I thought there were only 11?"Kana questioned. "Well maybe he brought on a new Hashira." She said showing Kyojuro the letter.

"Maybe so, but it's best we head that way. He did say no exceptions." Kyojuro said.

"You're right we best get going." Kana replied.

They bid goodbye to Dai and Kiyoshi and made their way to the Kaimain resort. The Kaimain Americana resort, also known as the Kaimain resort, was a beachside hotel known for its stunning views and amazing hot spring. It also was modeled after the hotels in the western countries, hence why it was called Americana. It was sure to be a fun week.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Kana!" Mitsuri yelled when they arrived. "Can you believe it. The master got us a personal vacation! Come on! I got us a room!" She then began to pull Kana away from Kyojuro. She waved giving him an apologetic smile. Kyojuro was joined by Tengen who threw his arm over the flame Hashira's shoulder and pulled him away in the opposite direction.

"How was your mission in Osaka? Did you get to see that cutie Kiyoshi? Or what about that absolutely adorable girl, what was her name? Dai! Did you see them?" Mitsuri asked when they arrived in their room.

"My mission went well. We encountered a lower moon. Loads of fun and I did see Dai and Kiyoshi, though not for very long." Kana replied with a sweet smile.

"And what about Kyo? Did things go smoothly with him?" She asked giving Kana a cheeky grin.

"Well about that...." Kana said, her face growing hot. "He kinda walked in on me in the shower..."

Mitsuri blinked a few times before she lost her composure and began laughing extremely loud.

"So what's this about 'the twelve of us' last I checked there were only eleven." Kana said, as it had been plaguing her mind.

"Oh you didn't hear? There's a new Hashira! Sabito's new partner! Shinazugawa's little sister Novioka!" Mitsuri said with a grin.

Kana's face fell. She hadn't seen Novioka since before she became a demon slayer. With all her work and priorities she never had time to write or go see her. Novioka probably thought she'd forgotten about her, that thought was enough to send shivers to Kana's core.

"Are you okay Kana?" Mitsuri said, Kana hadn't realized she was being so transparent.

"I'm fine Mimi. Let's go. I'm sure the others have dinner plans in mind." Kana said trying her best to shove down the feelings of guilt.

~~~~~~~~~

"Little Flame!" Tengen yelled, sitting next to him was Rengoku on a couch in the lobby. "Rengoku here was just catching me up on your recent mission. Just how many moons have you killed now?" Tengen said.

"I'd have to say at least 12, maybe more." Kana said with a cocky grin.

"Oh the envy!" A mysterious voice said from behind. "Kana Asiguri, it's lovely to see you again!" Kana turned around meeting the eyes of her childhood friend, someone she considered a sister once. Novioka Shinazugawa. Her golden eyes sparkled like a child and her blue hair was pulled into a high ponytail with her bangs hanging just above her eyes. Her pale yet gorgeous complexion just the way Kana remembered it. She stood about 5'6 and wore a white sundress.

"Novi. How have you been?" Kana said, her voice hitched mid sentence. She was obviously nervous.

"I've been great! I'm a Hashira and I developed my own breath! I heard you've had some cool stuff going on as well. Word travels fast when you have the status the great Kana Asiguri carries." Novioka said, a large smile still on her face.