The Demon of Osaka Part. 1

KANA IS 16 IN THIS CHAPTER AND KYOJURO IS 18********

'Kana Asiguri, report to the city of Osaka. This is a two Hashira mission so Kyojuro Rengoku will join you on sight. The casualties due to a demon posing as a high roller in the city are growing. Find and eradicate the demon.'

Kana immediately made her way to the city of Osaka. Having been a city in her territory that she spent a lot of time in she had a place within the city. Living at said place were two people she was always happy to see. Dai Fuse and Kiyoshi Hagashi, two of the six children she saved in the final selection. The six children, now adults, worked as Kana's personal attack unit. They helped her maintain her territory while she was focused on discerning the location and powers of the upper moons.

Dai Fuse- A breath of thunder user. She has silver hair and gold eyes, standing 5 '2. Her strength in battle is her agility. Her weakness is her lack of flexibility. She wields two round blades and wears a corps uniform similar to Mitsuri's. Age, 25. She has a bright personality and a strong sense of justice.

Kiyoshi Hagashi- A breath of flames user. He has black eyes and black hair, stands 5'8. His strength in battle is his technique which has been refined to the absolute limit. His weakness is his impulsive and rash decisions. He wields a Nichiren spear and wears the standard corps uniform in the same fashion as Sanemi. Age, 21. He has an attitude problem and really only likes Kana.

These two were in charge of maintaining between the 3rd and 4th lines of the Scorch hashira's territory which included the city of Osaka. Them and the four others had endured hellish training to be prepared to take on their roles as Kana's elite and still to this day are pushed to their absolute limits. Within a short 6 months Kana had trained them all to the point of each being able to handle a small amount of territory but none had achieved hashira levels of strength. Kana had assembled her team of elites in hopes of finding the time to hunt and kill the upper moons but even with the strain of her territory being taken off her shoulders she still had found nothing.

It was odd that she had been given a mission within her territory lines, it had to be a moon otherwise her elites would've handled it. Kana arrived in Osaka and made her way to the Asiguri penthouse. When she arrived she was greeted by Kyojuro Rengoku who was waiting for her at the door.

"I hope you haven't been waiting long." She said with a smile.

"Not at all, I just wasn't sure how to get in." he said shyly.

Kana flashed him a mischievous grin and began to scale the building in several calculated jumps. "Why use the front door when the walls are right here?" she said, a wild look in her eyes. She had gotten a bit more comfortable with Kyojuro, despite her crush she was able to speak to him normally now and not blush at the sight of him.

"Ah I see! Up the walls it is!" He said enthusiastically.

Kana landed on a deck and pushed open the door to reveal two people standing awaiting her arrival.

"Kana!" Dai screamed, as she charged for Kana. following her closely was Kiyoshi Hagashi who gave her a mere nod and a weak wave. Dai engulfed her in a hug and Kana shyly returned the hug.

"Alright, alright Dai please." She said as she shoved her off. "Why am I here? What is the urgency, and why does this call for two hashira?" Kana said getting straight to the point as Kyojuro landed on the deck as well.

"The demon is a lower moon, no doubt about it. High reactivity, unknown blood demon art. Kanji said Lower One. He's out of our league and has several lesser demons acting as bodyguards. This is a hashira mission most likely will require two of you." Kiyoshi said. His stance and tone were that of a soldier but his attitude was one of an angry teenage girl. "We encountered the demon 3 days ago right before dawn, so we had no time to discern blood demon art. That said we've found out the demon is posing as an elite in the city, running an underground casino. Most likely a front for eating the players."