Welcome back to Jericho pt:2 (Four Part Special)

Kana flew towards the Cherry Blossom Inn, a Wisteria sanctioned business, funded by the Aldrian Family. She jumped into an open window and was greeted by Sanemi's scowl.

"You're late." Sanemi said as Kana approached the group.

"My apologies Shinazugawa, I was a bit busy corralling my dogs." Kana said in a mocking tone.

"Tsk, whatever. I'm assuming you have a plan." He said. At this point he was being ignored.

"I've missed you." Kana said as she wrapped her arms around Kyojuro's neck.

"I've missed you too." He said into her neck.

"Hello! Assholes! We're here for a mission not a reunion. Focus!" Sanemi said. Their display had aggravated him.

"Of course I have a plan." Kana said quickly, as to shut him up. "Misumi will coordinate with three of the six and issue my orders to them. They will be in charge of evacuation should we need it. Akira and the remaining winds will take positions on the outskirts of the city to keep anything from entering or exiting. Akira will relay my orders. We will go to the designated area and kill any moons we come across, when the total makes six we will meet up again here. Iroh will relay messages and orders from myself and to myself. I've also placed Tengen and Shinobu on standby."

"I like your plan much better than Shinazugawa's plan!" Kyojuro said enthusiastically. "I was afraid it might kill me." He said while scratching his neck.

"Alright Kana's plan it is." Sanemi said mockingly.

"Where are my girls?" Kana asked.

"They're on the roof, fighting again." Kyojuro said.

Kana closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. Her head fell and she starred at the ground. "I'll be back momentarily." She said. She flew through the window and onto the roof.

"Akira, you're reckless and impulsive! You're going to get somebody killed!" Misumi yelled.

"Yeah well your calculations are going to get you killed!" Akira yelled back.

"Shut up right now! I'm sick of you two fighting!" Kana yelled. Both girls starred at her in shock. She never yelled at them, never scolded them. "Do you not realize that once I'm gone all you two have is eachother! You share the title of my successor and I can't leave that title to you peacefully if you're both incapable of working together! Get a grip. We're fighting a war with man eating demons and you two are arguing about such petty dismal things. Both of you should be ashamed." The girls were still in shock, this was the first and only time Kana had yelled at them about their fighting. It was obvious she was pushing her limits. They stayed silent with looks of shame on their faces.

"Misumi you will run evacuation and will issue my orders to Dai, Kiyoshi, and Akemi. Akira you'll handle boarder control and issue my orders to Kentaro, Satoshi, and Sanako. Do you both understand your jobs?"

"Yes Kana." Miusmi replied.

"What she said." Akira followed.

"Good, go get your positions from Sanemi, I have preparations to make." Kana said quickly. The girls nodded and went to join Sanemi in the inn.

"I think that may be the first time I've ever heard you yell at them." Kyojuro said. He'd been watching from afar because something about Kana just didn't sit right with him. "Could this be related to Myira?" He asked.