Tanjiro Kamado

'Dear Kana,
I am sad to inform you that I don't believe Tanjiro will make it to the final selection. He simply lacks the comprehension of water breathing and cannot cut the Boulder. I am saddened to say this but it is the truth. Send Giyu and Sabito my regards,
                                                                                                                  Sakonji Urokodaki

"Misumi, Sabito! Pack your things we're going on a trip." Kana yelled from downstairs.

"A trip where?" Sabito asked.

"To see Master Urokodaki." Kana said with a smile.

"Yay! I love trips." Misumi said.

"Great go get ready." Kana said with a smile.

The three set out for Mount Sagiri within the hour. Kana and Giyu had their integrity riding on this boy, she wouldn't let him fail.

"Any reason why you have decided to suddenly visit the old man?" Sabito asked.

"Yes actually, he has a new student. Giyu and I's lives are in that boy and his sister's hands." Kana said seriously.

"What do you mean by that?" Sabito said, his expression melting into worry.

"Oh relax, we're going to train the boy. Problem solved. I'll explain the life or death part upon our arrival." Kana said with a smile.

They arrived and Kana made it her mission to sneak up on Master Urokodaki. She climbed into a tree and stood about 10 ft above him. She really thought she had him this time. "Get out of the tree Kana." He said.

"Ugh you and that nose, I'm never going to surprise you am I?" She said with a laugh.

"I knew you were here 15 minutes ago." He said sternly.

"Yes well, I tried my best." Kana said with a smile.

"Father, it's good to see you again." Sabito said, While he wasn't his biological father, Urokodaki still treated him as his own.

"You as well Sabito. Who is this?" He asked looking at Misumi.

"This is Misumi, she is training under me to become a demon slayer. Where is Young Kamado at?" Kana asked.

"He's in the woods with the Boulder." He answered.

"And his sister?" 

"She's inside sleeping. She's been sleeping since she got here a year ago." Urokodaki said.

"That's odd, come Sabito. I'll show you why we're here." Kana said making her way to the house.

Kana entered the house and sure enough, there was Nezuko sleeping inside.

"Is that a demon?" Sabito asked

"Yes, but she is harmless. Wouldn't hurt a fly." Urokodaki said.

"She is what myself and Giyu have placed our lives on. I believe she will not eat humans. As for her brother, he shows great potential. We're here to train him." Kana said with a smile.

"Train the boy? Don't you have better things to do with your time?" Urokodaki said.

"No this is high on my list of priorities. Besides I have some time off anyways." Kana said.

"Me as well, let's go meet the boy. Misumi stay here." Sabito said.

"Awh I wanna go meet whoever you guys are talking about! You guys are no fun." Misumi said while pouting.