Welcome Back to Jericho pt:3 (Four Part Special)

Akira sat in a tree outside the city, her gut was telling her something was wrong. She moved to go find the other 3 she had been assigned to watch over.

Akira found Kentaro's body on the ground, he had been killed. She starred in horror but was snapped out of her trance when she heard a scream nearby.

"Die foul creature!" Satoshi yelled, he continued to shot arrows at the looming figure

"Satoshi look out!" Sanako yelled.

Satoshi wasn't fast enough. His stomach had been pierced. In the rush the hood on the figure had blown off revealing his pink hair and pale blue complexion. His eye read upper 3.

"SATOSHI!" Sanako yelled.

"Oh no..." Akira said.

Sanako looked to Akira who was frozen in place. "RUN! I'll hold him here! Go warn the others!"

"But Sanako! He'll kill you!" Akira yelled.

"That's a risk I'll have to take." Sanako said calmly. "Now go."

Akira relcutantly began to run towards Misumi's team as the demon removed its arm from Satoshi.

"I hate fighting women." The demon said.

"You'll have to make an exception then." Sanako said.

"Whatever, I'll just kill you quickly." The demon said as he charged for Sanako.

~~~~~~~~~

"God damnit." Sanemi said as he barely dodged an attack from lower five.

"Shinazugawa move!" Kyojuro yelled as he tackled him into the ground.

"What the hell! What's going on!" Sanemi said.

"Are to blind? There is a demon right there!" Kyojuro said quickly.

"They messed with my eyes. I can't see anything, just purple." Sanemi said.

"That's not good, no matter! We can take them! I'll be your eyes." Kyojuro said enthusiastically.

"Right let's do this." Sanemi said as Kyojuro pulled him to his feet.

The two took their stances encased in darkness with the light of a single skylight letting the moon drip through. They stood back to back, blades pointing at the darkness.

"Sanemi have you surmised their blood demon arts?" Kyojuro asked.

"One takes away your vision and the other is very fast." Sanemi said.

"Alright that sounds like a deadly combination. I'm assuming you already know where I'm going with this?" Kyojuro said.

"I have a general idea."

Kyojuro jumped for the ceiling and pushed off flying for the ground.

"Flame Breathing, Sixth Form: Wave of Calming Flames."

His sword made contact with the ground and waves of fire engulfed the floor of the room illuminating it.

"Shinazugawa! The fast one is at your north!" Kyojuro said.

"Got it!" Sanemi ran to his north charging the demon who had super speed.

Kyojuro gracefully ran up a wall heading for the demon who could steal one's sight.

"Flame Breathing, First Form: Unknowing Fire"

He took the demons head in one quick slash. Sanemi had regained his sight and was headed for the demon with super speed.