𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞; 𝐞

𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀

she's gorgeous. i thought to myself as i sat a few feet away from her on the couch.

the way her already golden complexion glowed from the setting sun shining through the window. the way her natural brown curls bounced when she laughed. the way her eyes light up everytime i say something funny.

and her lips, oh god. her plump lips that i've longed to feel against mine. her vanilla chapstick making them shine in the evening sun. i stared at her, lost in a trance.

"ethan? ethan!" she waved her hand in front of my face trying to snap me out of my trance.

"anyways, as i was saying..." i drowned her out getting lost in her golden brown eyes.

i couldn't help myself. i leaned over and pulled her towards me, connecting our lips. she kissed back, gripping the back of my hair. i pulled her onto my lap where she subtly grinded her hips against me.

i bit her bottom lip tasting the sweet vanilla applied on it. the taste of her vanilla chapstick mixed with the smell of her rose perfume was heavenly.

i ran my hands down the body i've wanted against mine for years. i rested my hands on her hips under my oversized shirt that was placed over her torso.

i moved my lips down to her neck, biting in different spots until she let out a moan. i stayed at that spot, marking my territory. my lips made their way down her collarbone leaving more marks before going back up to her lips.

her hand ran up and down my chest and stomach, feeling my abs through my shirt. she tugged at my shirt wanting to take it off, but i stopped her. i slowly pulled away not wanting to go too far.

"why'd you pull away?" she pouted and i was tempted to continue what i just stopped.

"you're my best friend riley. i dont want to just jump into everything until we get this figured out." i reasoned as i stared into her eyes.

she leaned into my ear, kissing and nibbling my neck as she made her way there. "just letting you know, friends don't know the way you taste." she nibbled my neck one more time before getting off my lap and going to her room.

i stared at the staircase she just walked up thinking about what just happened, the taste of vanilla lingering on my lips.