𝐟𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧; 𝐞

𝐁𝐅𝐁

i knocked on the wooden door that lead to my best friend's house, letting whoever was home know that i have arrived, before stepping inside. i remove my shoes and head upstairs to lily's room. i walk in to see her doing her makeup at her vanity and flop onto her bed with a groan.

"well hello to you too." she laughs as she sets down the brush she was using and turns around to look at the state i'm in.

"parents fighting again?" she asked softly and i can tell there's a frown on her face when i nod into the blanket.

"well good news for you. there's a party tonight and it's the perfect time to have a drink and get your mind off of things." she claps and turns back around to finish her makeup.

"fine. but only cause i could really go for a nice cup of malibu and pineapple juice right now." i stand up from her bed and raid her closet for an outfit to wear.

i find an outfit but decide to take a shower before getting dressed. i take the clothes with me and walk towards the bathroom in the hall, but not before bumping into her god of a brother leaving the bathroom.

"oh hey y/n i'm sorry i didn't see you there." he smiles down at me.

god he's perfect. from his perfectly carved face to his toned body that i'm now realizing is on display as he just got out of the shower and is only wearing a towel, water droplets falling from his hair down to his chiseled abs. his deep husky voice makes my legs weak everytime he speaks and oh lord the way he says my name draws me in everytime.

"h-hey ethan." my cheeks turn pink as i realize i sound like an idiot stuttering in front of him. his smile grows when he realizes he intimidates me.

"going to the party tonight?" he asks looking down as the clothes in my hands. all i can do is nod. "nice. i'll see you there"

and with that he walks away.

~

*party*

i shuffle behind lily as she walks towards the house with her head held high in so much confidence. i was trying my best to be confident in the black denim skirt and maroon lace crop top i was wearing, but with the shirt being see through and everyone being able to see my lacy black bra underneath my shirt it was hard to. i paired everything with black combat boots and called it a day.

we walked into the party and i was immediately welcomed by the smell of alcohol and weed coming from all areas of the house. oh boy was i going to get some of each tonight. i instantly turned towards the kitchen and grab the bottle of pineapple malibu pouring it into a cup. i grab the bottle of strawberry malibu that was next to it and added it into my cup. lastly i top it off with pineapple juice and take a sip, letting the delicious mixture burn my throat as it goes down.

"that sounds good. wanna make me one?" i look up to see ethan leaning against the counter holding his cup out to me.

i smile and take his cup, filling it with the same concoction that my cup consisted of before handing it back to him. he takes a sip and nods in satisfaction.

"this is really good. how did you come up with this?" he continues sipping on the drink in front of him.

i shrug and sip on my own drink. "i just like to experiment and find what's right for me." i could've sworn i saw a small smirk appear on his face when i said that before he held his cup up to his lips.