𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫; 𝐞

𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓

i watched as he ran his hand through his dark hair. the way his eyes lit up when one of us would say something funny was adorable. the way his jaw clenched when he would try to hold in a laugh was amazingly hot. i want him. all of him.

"i- um- im gonna go to the bathroom real quick." i said quietly, excusing myself from the couch.

"oh ok. i think we're gonna head out. it's getting kind of late." grayson said standing up as well.

"oh, well bye. i'll see you guys tomorrow?" i asked knowing the answer already.

"as always." grayson says as he pulls me into a hug. i hug ethan then walk to the bathroom.

i heard the front door close as i leaned against the sink, taking deep breaths.

you need to stop y/n. he's your neighbor and your friend. nothing more.

a knock on the bathroom door caused me to jump. i slowly opened the door to see ethan standing on the other side. his eyes were dark instead of the glowing hazel color they normally are.

"ethan wha-" he cut me off by connecting our lips and pushing me against the wall.

he kisses me roughly yet passionately as my hands find their way around his neck. his hands run down my body then stop on the back of my thighs.

"jump" he whispered seductively.

i do as told and wrap my legs around his torso as he carries me to the living room. he throws me on the couch then immediately gets right back on top of me. he makes his way down to my neck leaving what i could tell would be dark marks on my neck.

he pulls at the hem of my t-shirt and i pull it over my head while he takes his off. he connects his lips to my collarbone making more hickies as he pulls my shorts down. he kisses down to my panties where he looks up at me then pulls them down after i nod.

he's quick to begin licking my area causing my back to arch. he sticks two fingers in, a loud moan escaping my mouth. he thrusts his fingers in and out quickly as i felt a knot forming in my stomach.

"holy shi-" i stopped when i felt him take his fingers out and look up at me.

"you dont cum til i say so" he said lowly in my ear.

he pulled a condom out of his pants pocket then took his pants and boxers off. my eyes widen at his length. he slid the condom up then rubbed the tip at my entrance. he slowly started sliding into me, my knuckles turning white from grabbing onto the couch.

"holy shit ethan" i wasn't use to this length at all.

ethan's hand found its way to my neck, applying pressure as he started thrusting faster.

"fuck daddy" i moaned making ethan thrust harder and faster.

he tightened his grip on my neck as he pounded into me. i felt the knot a second time.

"ethan im gonna c-"

"not until i say so" he growled

the feeling became unbearable as i continued to moan. i couldn't hold it anymore and came all over him. he let me ride out my high until he came then pulled me up harshly.

"i told you not to cum until i said so. looks like you're gonna have to be punished."

"do it" i said smirking

"i thought you said you wanted to talk to her" we heard a voice from behind us causing us to grab the blanket next to us and turn around.

grayson.