𝐬𝐢𝐱; 𝐞

𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐃

he's such a dick. the thought swirled around my brain as i watched my now ex dance with another girl. he's always been a dick, why did i date him?

"hey." i looked over to see ethan.

"hey ethan." i replied back giving him a hug.

"what's wrong?" his eyebrows furrowed with concern.

"daniel." i looked over in the direction of my asshole ex causing ethan to sigh and pull me into another hug.

"he's not worth it. im going to go get you a drink and you're going to let loose tonight." he mumbled into my hair.

i nodded and he walked off. i sat back down on the couch and waited for ethan when i felt a cold presence next to me.

"hey babyyy." i looked to see a wasted daniel leaning against me.

"get off of me." i said pushing him off.

"but babyy." he fell back against me

"im not you're 'baby' anymore. i told you, we're done." i rolled my eyes and scooted away from him

"come upst-airs with me pleasee." he begged

"no. im done with you." i stood up ready to walk away when a hand grabbed my wrist.

"you're coming upstairs with me bitch." daniel's grip around my wrist was harsh and was sure to leave a mark.

"i suggest you let go of her right now if you know what's best for you." i turned my head to see ethan standing there with a drink in his hand.

daniel scoffed, letting go of me and walking towards ethan.

"whatcha gonna do about it, dolan." daniel looked up at ethan as ethan towered over him.

ethan swung and punched him in the jaw, sending him to the ground. ethan crouched down to be closer to him.

"that's what, johnson." ethan stood up and reached for my hand pulling me out of the club. we were joined by grayson and went home.

"thank you." i said quietly to ethan as i sat next to him, holding an ice pack to his knuckles.

"anything for you."