𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧; 𝐠

𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐒

*hardcore smut warning*
it was christmas eve and me and grayson were opening our gifts due to the fact that this year for christmas, we would be separated celebrating with our own families. it was very upsetting knowing that for the past five years we've been together, we've never been apart on christmas. but unfortunately his dad has gotten severely sick so him and ethan are leaving for new jersey in the morning and i am staying here with my family.

we had gone through almost all of the presents under the tree, making a mess of wrapping paper and boxes. there was one gift left for grayson and i blushed when i remembered what it was.

"i think that's it." he said as he started to pick up his mess.

"no no. there's one more. it's for you." i grabbed the bag and handed it to him, getting excited.

he pulls the tissue paper out, grabbing the article of clothing and holding it up. he examines it before looking at me with his eyebrows raised. he puts the black, lacy lingerie set down as he tries to process why i got him lingerie. i stood up and walked over to him, sitting on his lap.

i left small kisses along his neck as he tilted his head back and groaned. the more i kissed his neck, the more he grew beneath me. i leaned into his ear and nibbled on it.

"i'm your last gift." i whispered causing him to let out a quiet groan.

he placed his hand around my neck, turning me on even more as he leaned into my ear.

"you better go put this on. right now." he said in a low voice as he gritted his teeth.

i simply nodded and ran to the bathroom quickly changing my outfit. i examined myself in the mirror and for the first time in a couple months, my confidence was through the roof. i strutted out to the living room where grayson stood impatiently waiting.

he grabbed my hand and lead me downstairs to our *fun room* (take that as you will). he threw me on the bed as he scanned the wall, looking for a specific item. he grabbed the handcuffs and came towards me, pushing me up against the headboard and cuffing my wrists.

he stripped from his outfit in front of me and began rubbing himself knowing it would have an affect on me. i squirmed just wanting all of him.

"i love watching your body beg for me." he dragged a paddle across my chin and down my chest.

once he saw the affect his action had, he placed a blindfold over my eyes making me groan. it was silent for a second until i felt the bed dip and grayson was coming towards me. he grabbed my thighs and spread them apart, giving him a full view. he lightly blew on my area causing me to squirm even more. he knows i hate it when he teases me.

he ran his fingers over my folds, taking what got on his fingers into his mouth before sticking his fingers inside. i immediately moaned as i was aching for his touch. he pumped his two fingers in and out causing my breathing to get faster. he stuck a third finger in which made my back arch as i let out a loud moan. he stuck his fourth finger in then put his mouth on my clit. the feeling all together made my eyes roll back as my back arched even more.

i finally let out a loud moan after being silent for a couple seconds. he pumped his fingers even faster and he licked my clit at god speed. i couldn't even form words to warn him about my climax. i let out the loudest moan as the knot in my stomach was released.

i heard him rummaging around before my blindfold was taken off and i was flipped over on the bed. my ass was up in the air and my hands were still cuffed. he climbed on the bed right behind me and i felt something trail my ass. at first i thought it was his hand until it smacked me and i felt the material. his favorite toy, the paddle.

he smacked me here and there making me get even more turned on if possible. i craved his touch. i craved his body. i craved him. i felt something drip on my ass and i could tell it was lube by how cold it was. he rubbed it along my asshole and my vagina then took a second to apply some to himself as well.

something cold touched my asshole and i stopped moving, confused on what it was. it started entering me and i knew it was a butt plug. i moaned as it went deeper. as soon as the plug was all the way in, grayson slammed himself into me. i couldn't let out any noises as his speed put me into euphoria. his hand gripped my neck as he continued pounding into me.

after everything that's been going on with his dad, grayson has been far more aggressive in bed. but i like it that way.

grayson grabbed the plug as he continued pounding me and started pulling it out. just as i thought he was taking it out, he pushed it back in. soon the plug was going in and out of me at the same speed as grayson, giving me pure bliss. i was moaning so loud, i'm sure our neighbors across the street heard.

"holy fuck grayson" i screamed

he stopped and his grip around my neck got tighter.

"when we're in this room my name is no longer grayson. understand?" he said in my ear.

"yes daddy i understand."

he started where he left off causing me to groan in satisfaction. i had tears and mascara running down my face by the time the knot reappeared in my stomach.

"fuck daddy. oh my fucking god i'm gonna cum."

"don't you dare cum. not until i say so." he smacked my ass with the paddle.

more tears ran down my face and i let out multiple screams as i tried to hold my orgasm in. i was reaching my breaking point when he smacked my ass again.

"good girl. now cum for daddy." he kept his pace going which sent me over the edge.

my eyes rolled back and my toes curled as my orgasm hit. my whole body was shaking and any noise was incapable of leaving my mouth. grayson came into the condom but proceeded to slowly stroke in and out which made the bliss take over again.

i was able to let the moans out from the first orgasm just as grayson reached down and began rubbing my clit as he stroked in and out. i was on cloud 9 and couldn't process anything. my whole body had gone numb at this point.

i felt the knot slowly form again then i released all over him for the third time tonight. he uncuffed me and flipped me back over then got on top of me. he placed his hand next to my head and kissed me a couple times before i felt his other hand on my clit. i groaned into the kiss as my clit was very sensitive from the previous orgasms. he rubbed me painfully slow as he pulled away from the kiss.

"i want your eyes to stay on mine while you have this next orgasm. no closing your eyes, no rolling your eyes back. i want you to keep eye contact as i send you over the edge or there will be punishments." he said in a low voice.

i bit my lip and nodded, keeping the eye contact that he wants. he began rubbing faster which made me moan as i stared into his eyes. he kept going and i felt the knot appear for the fourth time. i tried my hardest to not close or roll my eyes as my climax hit me hard. i maintained eye contact as i rode out my high then pulled graysons head down and kissed him.

the next couple of hours consisted of us making out then taking care of what came from our make out session and repeat. i mean, merry christmas to me.

*a/n: merry christmas everybody. here's my gift to you 😏 i hope everyone is having a great christmas so far no matter how off the vibe felt this year. let me know in the comments what you got for christmas!*