𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝗼; 𝐞

𝐖𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐙

i walked into math class, internally groaning as i look up at our lesson plan on the board. i set my stuff down and take a seat as i grab my notebook and pencil out.

my eyes look up as i sense a person walk into the room. i immediately go into a trance as i watch her walk to the seat next to me, the same thing i do every day. i can't help it, she's absolutely stunning.

the way her brown eyes are always lit up, the way her long hair flowed down her back, the way her brown skin glows under the lights, her smile being so contagious that i can't help but smile back. especially those lips. the lips i've wanted to kiss for so long now. oh my- her thighs and her hips are so perfect, both leading straight to her perfect ass. it turns me on just thinking about it.

(i'm so sorry my dudes. he's not a fboy it's just part of the song)

she sat in her seat next to me, slightly waving at me. i waved back then she reached into her bag to pull out her notebook.

"you ready for another day of brain melting?" she asks the same question everyday and i respond with the same answer.

"absolutely not. but brain melting is required." she slightly laughs at my response.

i see her eyes trail down to my shoes and i close my eyes in embarrassment remembering what shoes im wearing. my five dollar loafers from the thrift store. my mom made me wear them today because we're suppose to be going to dinner with her boss tonight, but the restaurant is an hour away.

"i love your shoes." she says seriously catching me by surprise.

"o-oh thanks-" she cuts me off and lets me know she was just joking.

"im pretty sure my grandpa has those." she remarks causing me to laugh. something else about her is her personality. she can take a joke and serve one right back. she's not sensitive at all.

"well clearly your grandpa has style." i pretend to brush something off my shoulder as i lean back in my chair, her laughing at my actions.

"mr. dolan, ms. y/l/n. would you like to explain why you're being so disruptive or can i move on?" the cranky math teacher passive aggressively says as he lowers his glasses.

"proceed with the lesson." i quickly said, looking over at y/n after he turned around. both of us started smiling and soon were trying to hold in our laughs.

i held up a finger to let her know to give me a second. she furrowed her eyebrows as i opened my notebook and began writing. i tore out the piece of paper and handed it to her. she read it and smiled then began to write back.

as she was writing back, i stared at her features. god she's so perfect. her body gets my mind fucked up. i think about things i shouldn't think about. i think about what it would be like to finally fuck her. how she rides on it, if she sits on it, if she licks on it.

i look down as i feel my pants tighten. fantastic. i scoot my chair in a little more so nobody can see my situation. y/n taps my shoulder and hands the paper back to me.

we kept passing notes back and forth until the bell rang, all the students standing up at once. as me and y/n were walking out of class, our teacher interrupts us.