𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧; 𝐠

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

i stared down at the pictures of me and my ex, grayson. tears fell down my face as my fingers ran along the box then they reached in to grab what was always my favorite picture of us.

she's got you mesmerised, while i die

i pulled out the one that was taken on the fourth of july, the day he asked me to be his girlfriend. we were standing in front of the ocean kissing as a firework went off behind us.

why would you ever kiss me

i whispered along with the song coming from my phone as i ripped the picture.

im not even half as pretty

i pulled out a picture that grayson took of me when i fell asleep on his lap. i was cuddled into him while wearing his sweatshirt.

you gave her your sweater

i ripped it as another tear fell from my face.

it's just polyester

i pulled out a picture of us from the boardwalk. he had just spun me around as we were skipping across the old wood. i was mid spin and his arm was above me, holding my hand above as well, our laughs evident from the lamp posts that lined the board walk.

but you like her better

i ripped it and threw it in the box with the other ripped pictures. i looked over at my phone that had his instagram pulled up, a picture of him and the other girl smiling displayed across the dimly lit screen.

wish i were heather

*heather by conan gray*