one

"Wow, nothing feels better than this!" Gale shouts walking into the room

"Wow, nothing feels better than this!" Gale shouts walking into the room. I tear my eyes from the screen, glancing to the nineteen year old. A wide smile forms across his lips as his emerald eyes pear around the room, till they land on me. "Why do you have that face?"

I shrug, shaking my head looking away from him. "No reason-" I pause momentarily looking to the screen to find the girl slipping into bed.

"She's going down," Tessa says sitting in the chair in front of me. I nod and drop my arms from my chest.

"We should round everyone up. Ducky's got something for us," I say, keeping my eyes on the screen watching the Australian girl lie down. I bite my lip and gently tear my eyes seeing below me Tessa stand up. I take a step back and connect eyes with Tessa's as she nods briefly before walking to where Gale is. The two of them talk as they turn and head out the door. I, on the other hand, stay where I am a moment intrigued by the young girl on our screen. We've come a long way, somehow managing to do this. A low sigh escapes my lips hearing my walkie go off.

"Y/N, everyone's here," Ducky speaks through the walkie and I nod briefly, reaching up my hand and clicking the button to my walkie that stays attached to me like they do on firefighters.

"Yep, on my way," I respond back then drop my hand. My eyes linger a few moments later seeing the girl's eyes close in the dark and know we're good to go. I nod my head and a small smile forms on my lips as I turn on my heels and head for the exit.

I walk into the big overall meeting room. Inside sat our members, not including the tacteam. Gale, Tessa, Ducky, Billy, and Cherry. They talk amongst themselves as I enter and walk around the long table. They don't break their conversation till I get to my seat and slowly sit. From there the chatter that filled the room was long gone. All eyes were on me as I leaned back and placed my ankle on my knee looking to each of them. As the silence became almost unbearable Ducky clears her throat and stands.

"So in our last meeting we talked about having some uniforms, well I spent some time and I came up with these," Ducky says beginning to walk around the table and placing a picture down in front of everyone. Once she places one down in front of me I pull my leg down and pull my chair closer to the table glancing down to the image. "It's not much, but you said we should go...basic but also know what and whom we are." Silence fills the room. My eyes scan the image, taking it all in.