thirty-one

Silence lingers in the room

Silence lingers in the room. It wasn't that comfortable silence it once was. This was deeper. This one hurt. I knew she had heard something, how much she heard, only time will tell by now. But I honestly couldn't bring myself to speak. She's still standing somewhat by the door, I had taken a seat on the bench Ducky and I were sitting on. It's been at least 10 minutes of us just glancing at us, or well me glancing to her and her staring at me.

"Alycia-"

"Is that how you really feel?" Alycia cuts me off finally dropping her gaze from mine. I run my hand over my face and shrug.

"How much did you hear?" I respond back with a question.

"Mostly all of it..." Alycia's voice trails off and I nod looking to the ground briefly before looking back up to the green eyed girl. "You know my feelings for you, Y/N... They're not going to change."

I stand up from the bench nodding my head. "I know-"

"Do you? Because right now it seems like you're questioning everything just because a girl who's supposed to be dead is alive and manipulating you," Alycia cuts me off and I clench my jaw, staying quiet. "Like, I get it. You were a fan, you are a fan but you know what feelings are Y/N. You've felt real love before with Daisy-"

"I don't even know if that was real Alycia, just like I don't know if this-" I pause and point between me and the Australian. "If this is real."

"Bullshit!" Alycia shouts walking closer towards me, our eyes staying locked. "You know Y/N! You know deep down and you're trying to make it seem like you don't because you're scared! Because you have something good and now you're using Daisy's words as an excuse to go and mess it all up!"

"I'm not trying too mess it up Alycia, but if you really think about it, truly truly think about kt, Daisy has a point. Is this real or is it what I want it to be?" Silence fills the room as Alycia stops in front of me, our eyes staying firmly lock as she picks up her hands and cups my face in them. I reach my hands up and wrap my fingers around her wrists shaking my head.

"I want you to look me in the eye and tell me you don't feel something right now," Alycia whispers, her eyes flickering back and forth between mine. I remain quiet continuing to shake my head. Alycia's jaw clenches and shakes her head leaning in and locking our lips. I feel the softness of her lips against my own. I couldn't even stop my eyes from closing kissing her back. But just as fast as she kissed me she pulls away, our foreheads leaning against one another.

"Tell me that wasn't real. Tell me that you didn't feel anything with that..."

I shake my head, sinking my teeth into my bottom lip, gently glancing away from her eyes.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕊𝕒𝕗𝕖 & 𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 (𝔸𝕝𝕪𝕔𝕚𝕒 𝔻𝕖𝕓𝕟𝕒𝕞-ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕪 x Reader) 🎉