thirty

"You want to explain to me how you had that?" Rovvie questions as we walk into the comms room

"You want to explain to me how you had that?" Rovvie questions as we walk into the comms room. I shake my head keeping my back to him as I walk down the stairs and over to the computers going to hook them up. "Y/N?" I feel Rovvie briefly grab my arm but I quickly turn and pull away, backing away.

"I had it!" I shout. I was furious, I was mad and I was upset. Everything Daisy had said was getting to me and rolling through my head at lightening speed over and over again. "I told myself I wouldn't let her get to me and I fucking- DAMN IT!" I slam my fist against the desk shaking my head. My eyes tear from Rovvie's and I close them facing my body away from him too.

"Y/N, what did she say?" Rovvie asks after a moment, his voice gentle.

"Does it matter? Because honestly right now I don't even know if she's right or not," my voice shakes as I open my eyes and drop my head.

"Right or not about what?" Rovvie asks tilting his head. I tear my eyes from him again but feel him grab my shoulders and turn me, so I'm facing him. "About what? What did she say?"

"I want to be alone. Just please-please I want to be alone," I whisper looking back and forth between his eyes, reaching my hands up and removing his hands from my arms. I took a step back.

"I'm going to get Alycia-"

"NO!" I shout immediately sinking my teeth into my bottom lip. "I can't."

"So it had to do with Alycia... I'm going to kill Daisy." Rovvie turns on his heels and begins heading for the stairs. I take a step forward shaking my head from side to side violently.

"Rovvie no! You won't do anything! The marshalls will be here in two days! Until then Daisy stays down there untouched."

Rovvie stops at the stairs turning his body towards me, furrowing his brows. "Untouched? If I didn't step in god only knows what you would have done to her Y/N?"

I glance to the ground, remaining silent. A loud sigh escapes Rovvie's lips, silence surrounding the room briefly before the door to the main room opens causing me to pick up my head and meet Ducky and Alycia. Immediately I turn away from them, putting my back to them and shutting my eyes. I couldn't do this. Not right now. I need to figure this all out. I have to figure if what Daisy said was true or not! Alycia can't be here, can't be around me. Not right now.

"What's going on?" Alycia's voice fills the room and I tense a bit.

"Did you talk to Daisy, Y/N?" Ducky asks next.

"Guys, we should give Y/N some space," Rovvie speaks. I could hear him walk up the stairs speaking to them, but could feel their eyes on me.

"Wha- Y/N?" Alycia says causing my heart to break. "No, stop Rovvie. Y/N! Y/N, look at me!" I keep my ground before hearing Rovvie's voice shout for Alycia and within moments I felt hands on my arm feeling them get in front of me. There my eyes lock with Alycia's concerned green ones and I can't help the tears filling my eyes. "Y/N?"