sixteen

"Rovvie this is crazy," Alycia said, her voice echoing down the hall

"Rovvie this is crazy," Alycia said, her voice echoing down the hall. I sat on the bed with my back against the wall. I pull my knees up and let my arms rest on my knees, glancing out through the bars of the cells looking towards Alycia and Rovvie. "Rovvie, she talked-"

"Yeah she did," Rovvie said shaking his head from side to side, looking away from the cell door that's almost shut. "That's why you two are going to spend a couple nights in here."

I tilt my head and look to guy as I notice Alycia's eyes grow wide at Rovvie's words. Before she could say anything Rovvie opened the door back up and motioned for Alycia to walk in.

"If you want to keep us together why wouldn't you just lock us in my room?" I ask. Both Rovvie and Alycia glance to me and Rovvie nods his head.

"Alright. Let's go then," Rovvie says walking away. Alycia keeps her eyes on me and I shrug, slipping off the bed in the cell and head out the door. Alycia eyes me and I shrug my shoulders placing my hand on her back gently, eyeing towards Rovvie before looking back towards the green eyed girl.

"Come on," I gently say before tearing my eyes from her and pulling my hand down off of her back. I begin walking towards where Rovvie was feeling Alycia follow. I drop my head a bit as all three of us begin walking to the elevator. It was awfully quiet in there too. I stayed leaned against the back wall. Rovvie stood in front of the elevator doors and Alycia was on my right. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her looking down at the ground with her arms crossed over her chest. I bite my lip and blink several times hearing the elevator doors ding.

From there all of us exit and head down the hallway passing by everyone's rooms. Eventually though we get to my room and I walk in, hearing Alycia follow. I get to the bed and sit down looking towards Alycia and Rovvie.

"This is how we did it in my training camp if someone wasn't doing well..." Rovvie said looking back and forth between Alycia and I. A low sigh escapes my lips as I push myself back and lean my back against the wall, bringing my knees up to my chest. "I'll be in time to time to check on you two. So cozy up together." I roll my eyes at his words. He nods at the both of us and leaves, shutting the door. He then reaches into his pockets and pulls out rope, tying the door handle to the one across the hall. I'm just glad no one bunks there.

Finally Rovvie leaves and my eyes slowly look to Alycia who turns towards me, locking our eyes. "You just let him do this?" Alycia asks and I shrug.

"It's Rovvie. Rovvie always gets his way," I respond shrugging again. Alycia drops her arms from her chest and shifts on her feet. I tilt my head and glance away a moment before looking to the side of me. "Come on. Come sit. Standing there isn't going to help anything." I pay the spot next to me looking back towards the Australian. She looks at me and slowly nods, walking over and climbing into the bed. I watch and as soon as she sits, I realize we're both sitting against the wall. I tear my eyes away and look to the door.