eleven

"Is that her?" Alycia's voice rings through the room

"Is that her?" Alycia's voice rings through the room. I jump and turn my head swiftly to my left to lock eyes with Alycia's whom's eyes were glancing at the framed photo in my hands. I tear my eyes from her and back to the picture.

"Yeah um- This is Daisy," I say, gently taking one more second of looking at the picture before gently setting it down on the desk. I take a step away from the girl and turn my body towards her as she places a trash bin on the ground beside her. "Hey, I can do that."

I take a step forward and reach for the dust pan and the broom she held. She shook her head though causing me to stop.

"No, no I got it-" she pauses and I watch her eyes glance to my hands. "You should take care of your hands." I tear my eyes from Alycia's and down to my hands picking them up a bit. Blood covered what was a white bandage. A low sigh escapes my lips as I nod my head.

"Okay. You can just leave whatever's not glass on the desk. I'll get around to it later," I say as Alycia nods her head. I nod back and head for the door. Neither of us say anything else as I walk out and take a right, heading down the hall.

"You can trust her," a voice said as I kept my eyes to the ground. I shake my head from side to side, picking up one hand and rubbing my temple a bit. "You can trust everyone here Y/N. I know you're in a tough-"

"Stop," I say gently pulling my hand down from my temple and clenching my hands into fist as I take a turn and head into the medical bay. When I walk in I find Lily and Ducky in there. Lily was sitting on the bed while Ducky attended to the girl's arm.

"Y/N-" Lily pauses looking past Ducky and locking our eyes. Ducky swiftly glances over her shoulder to me, concerned eyes. I tear my eyes from Ducky and look to Lily walking over a bit.

"Lily, you okay kid?" I ask, looking over Ducky seeing a cut up Lily's arm. I clench my jaw letting my eyes scan it.

"Yeah, I cut my arm on something sharp in the lounge," Lily answers her eyes looking down at the cut as Ducky begins bandaging it again.

"In the lounge? Where?" I ask back looking at Lily's eyes. Lily picks her head up and our eyes lock instantly. I feel my heart clench at the color of the girl's blue eyes. They resembled Daisy's so much.

"Rovvie's taking care of it," Ducky says and I nod, looking back and forth between Lily's eyes not meaning to stare so much. But it's not till Lily pulls her gaze away that I blink and walk away from the two and head towards the cabinet. Ducky and Lily exchange some words between each other. I don't pay any attention. Instead I opened the cabinet and grabbed bandages and some rubbing alcohol. Once I've grabbed them I shut the cabinet and head over to the sink.