twenty-seven

A smile lingers on my lips as I slip on my pants

A smile lingers on my lips as I slip on my pants. I could feel Alycia's eyes on me so I glance over locking our eyes as I bend over a bit and grab my shirt.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask standing up straight flinching a bit.

"I don't know, just because I can," Alycia responds and I roll my eyes, slowly putting my shirt on.

"Well, then I guess I can do this-" I pause walking over and bending over, pecking her lips before standing up. "Just because I can."

A smile rises to Alycias lips as she rolls her eyes. A chuckle escapes my lips as I bend over and pick up Alycia's clothes gently placing them on the bed.

"You should probably go and talk with your team, make sure you know the game plan," Alycia speaks sitting up in the bed, making sure to keep the blanket covering her. I nod my head up and down slipping my boots on.

"Yeah, but hey-" I pause and stand up straight looking to the girl. "Find me before I leave. I don't want to leave without a goodbye." Alycia bites her lip nodding her head up and down slowly. I nod back giving a slight smile before turning and heading to the door. I grab the knob and twist it, opening up the door. I walk out and make a left heading down the hall.

A smile stays dancing on my lips. The image and the events of what just happened playing through my head like my favorite song on repeat. I sink my teeth into my bottom lip to hid the smile some but it won't go away. Not until I make it to the main room and feel eyes on me.

"Y/N, you ready?" Jax asks my eyes locking with his. My smile had vanished and I was left nodding my head, walking towards all of them and looking up to the big screen. There I see a layout plan of the building we're going too.

"You guys found the layout?" I ask, stopping and crossing my arms over my chest. Out of the corner of my eyes I see all of them nod.

"Yep. Lily actually helped. Kid's got mad hacking skills," Billy said, causing me to nod then looking around the room realizing Lily's not even in here.

"Where is Lily?" I question.

"Tessa came and got her. They're still figuring some things out. That's what everyone's going to be doing-" Rovvie pauses turning and bending over a bit, typing fast. I tear my eyes from him and to the other screens seeing him pull up the communication screen. "Rae's going to be on comm's with Cherry. Ducky will be on stand by. Lily, Tessa and Alycia will be in here too or in the room next door working on any information they can still find."

"Exactly since we have no idea what the hell we're walking into," Jax adds and I nod.

"Alright. Sounds like we have somewhat of a game plan-" I pause a moment, dropping my arms from my chest. "Let's get hooked up and get our weapons. We might as well head out, seek out what's going on there before we go in." Everyone nods and we scatter. Jax and Billy stay by the computers while Rovvie motions for me to follow him. I nod and follow him to a different area of the room. Both of us stand by a table where we usually help the tac team set up and put on their technical equipment.