twenty eight

"Y/N? Rovvie? Billy? Jax? Guys do you copy?" Rae's voice shouts, echoing through my ear piece causing my eyes to slowly flutter open

"Y/N? Rovvie? Billy? Jax? Guys do you copy?" Rae's voice shouts, echoing through my ear piece causing my eyes to slowly flutter open. The sound of screaming and gun fire is heard ringing throughout the air. Most of it is ringing and faint as my eyes close and open repeatedly.

"Y/N?" Alycia's voice speaks through my earpiece causing me to fight to build my strength back up. My lips separate but as they do i go into a coughing fit as I turn onto my side, burying my face into the ground briefly. I close my eyes and squeeze them together tightly feeling pain striking through my body. It wasn't much, but it did hurt. Burn to be exact.

I pick my head up, gently opening my eyes and glancing over my shoulder to see many of the SWAT people on the ground, yet some shooting into the building. My eyes quickly look around for Rovvie but can't find him. A sigh escapes my lips as I pull up my arm looking to my right arm seeing my sleeve burnt.

"Does anybody copy?" Ducky's voice shouts causing me to jump and slowly begin to move as the ringing in my ears begins to stop and everything begins to be normal hearing. The gun shots and the shouting are loud around me. Swiftly, yet not at all I crawl on the ground like I'm some military person. Thank god for Rovvie's lessons.

I crawl, pulling my body along trying to let it heal a minute when I hear Billy through my ear piece.

"Jax and I are fine! We're in the back still, a lot of us are down. Where's Rovvie and Y/N?" Billy speaks through and I go to reach up my hand, pressing my finger against the ear piece when I feel someone pick me up to my feet and help carry me over to the a spot. I'm placed behind a wall and leaned up against the wall. There I pick up my head and lock eyes with light blue ones.

"Daisy?" I mumble my voice harsh. Daisy looks back and forth between my eyes before glancing over to the right, around the wall before looking back to me, grabbing a hold of my hand.

"Come on," Daisy says keeping her voice low as she turns swiftly and pulling me along. I pull her back though wincing as I do. She stops trying to go and turns back towards me locking our eyes. "Y/N, I know this is confusing-"

"Confusing? You just blew us up and you're alive!" I speak as tears rise in my eyes.

"I know, but right now we need to go. I can explain everything," Daisy says, trying to keep not only me but herself calm. Her eyes swiftly flicking back and forth between my eyes. I shake my head and pull my hand away from her causing her to drop my hand.

"No. I can't trust you. You- No-" I can't even form words looking at the girl. The girl I loved. The girl I grew up with. The girl who helped me when I was getting bullied and tortured by kids at school. The girl who was there for me when my parents were fighting and when my father got drunk. The girl who died without ever telling me goodbye. But that girl is in front of me. How can she be in front of me?