twenty-nine

{Two Days Later}

{Two Days Later}

"You know we have to get up," Alycia whispered after pulling away from our kiss. A low sigh escapes my lips shaking my head and pulling the cover up over my head. A giggle escapes Alycia's lips as I feel her grab the blanket and pull it down off of my face. There I meet with Alycia's green eyes.

"Do we have too? I feel like we're just finally getting back to normal," I say looking back and forth between Alycia's eyes.

"Yeah, but you and I both know that if we don't get up then they're going to come looking," Alycia says and my eyes go wide.

"Jesus, you're right-" I pause and get a huge smile on my lips before leaning in and locking our lips. Both of us smile through the kiss but it's a quick one. When Alycia pulls away I just let my eyes follow her as she slides out from the bed and bends down grabbing her jeans. She swiftly slips them on and then begins looking around for her shirt. I bite my lip and glance to the bookshelf. Carefully I reach over the bed and grab it, doing a soft whistle catching the girl's attention. She stops looking and looks to me, a smile rising to her lips walking over as I held up her shirt.

"How'd it get there?" She asks.

"Well we were pretty heated last night," I smirk, as she takes it saying nothing. The smile on her lips though getting wider. A small soft chuckle escapes my lips as she slips her shirt on. Silence stays between us as I sit up in the bed and place my hands down on the mattress, my eyes remaining on the girl as she slips her shoes on. After that she begins heading to the door. "Hey Alycia!"

"Hm?" She hums stopping in her tracks at the door, turning around a bit.

A smile crawling back to my lips. "I'm really glad you decided to stay."

Alycia's lips curve into a smile as she nods. "Me too-" She pauses and reaches out for the door turning it and opening the door. "Now go see Ducky so she can look at that burn."

"Yes ma'am," I say, both of us giving one another one last smile before the girl exits the room and making a left turn. I sink my teeth into my bottom lip and toss the cover off of me then swinging my legs over the side of the bed. I reach over wincing a bit grabbing my sweats and slipping them on. I stand up, to my feet and completely slide them on now looking for my own shirt.

My eyes dart around, not noticing the small smile that spreads to my lips thinking back to two nights ago, after we stopped Daisy.

The car comes to a stop causing Alycia to lean up off of me. I tear my eyes from the front window and over to my right seeing Alycia looking out the window.