two

"Y/N, we need a call!" Gale says as my eyes stay locked on the main screen

"Y/N, we need a call!" Gale says as my eyes stay locked on the main screen. Tears fill my eyes as my top teeth sink into my bottom lip.

"What's the call?" Rovvie asks through the headset and all I could do was shake my head from side to side. "Damn it. Jax, Rae plan 3!" Rovvie, Jax and Rae all fan out. My eyes stay focused on all screens, shaking my head. Tears fell from Alycia's eyes as Rovvie walked up to her helping her up. She looked confused looking to Rovvie but stood up with his help.

"You okay ma'am?" Rovvie questions, looking at her eyes. She was directly on the main screen. You could see how red and puffy her eyes were. I couldn't help by tear my own eyes away.

"Yeah, I'm f-fine," Alycia speaks answering Rovvie. I pick my head back up looking to Rae and Jax's cam seeing Rovvie glancing around briefly before looking back at Alycia.

"You're not hurt? Anywhere?" Rovvie questions, but Alycia shakes her head.

"No. No." Alycia's eyes scan the area before looking to our main tacteam leader. "Who are you?"

"Security ma'am-" Rovvie answers, nodding his head.

"We need to move Rov," Billy speaks through the headset. I pick up my hands from the railing and cross them over my chest. Rovvie carefully looks around again before placing his hand on Alycia's back motioning for her to walk beside him. She nods and they begin walking. Rae and Jax follow from a distance and once they secure her in her car I tear my eyes from the screens once more as a bunch of sighs of reliefs escape and echo throughout the room. Even a soft one escapes my own lips.

"We're clear. Gunman is in custody," Jax speaks through all our headsets. I close my eyes and nod, dropping my arms from my chest.

Knocks appear at my door causing me to pick up my head. "Come in," I say loud enough for them to hear. After a second the door opens and my eyes are met with Ducky's. My eyes widen a bit before I give a soft smile and stand up. "Hey Ducky."

"Heyo!" She happily responds shutting the door behind her. Once it's shut she turns facing me and holds out a file. I scrunch up my brows reaching out and taking the file.

"What's this?" I ask, opening it up and beginning to scan through it.

"It's Alycia's filming schedule you asked me to get," Ducky responds but I only nod, sort of forgetting I asked for this. "You feeling okay?"

"Hm-" I say picking up my head. My eyes instantly locking with the girl's. Her head was tilted to the side and her brows were furrowed. "Oh, I'm fine D."

"Y/N, you've been on edge for a week," Ducky informs me, but I shake my head. The girl takes a step forward closing the file in my hands before placing her hand on my shoulder. "I've known you a long time Y/N. You're on edge ever since the gunman." I clench my jaw, reaching up my hand and gently removing Ducky's hand off of my shoulder.