twenty

"Push yourself," Daisy's voice whispers in my head

"Push yourself," Daisy's voice whispers in my head. "You're strong. Fight back." Heavy low breathes escape my lips as I lean again the wall, my arm wrapped around my stomach, clenching my shirt. My eyes open and close as I slowly slide against the wall, sliding out of the room using the wall as I go for support. When I get onto the wall right outside the room I look up and down hearing faint voices from down the hall in the direction I was going.

My vision wasn't the greatest. Small black dots came and gone. I close my eyes a moment before sliding down the hall again pushing myself even though my whole body aches from pain. I shake my head though making my way down the hall, clinging to the wall as fast as I could. And before I knew it those faint voices I was hearing were louder, but not clear.

I close my eyes briefly again then reopen stopping against the walls spotting a full on war going on. Rovvie, Billy, Rae and Jax all attaching the guards. Gale standing back, slowly backing away. I clench my jaw and raise right arm up that held my pistol. Idiots didn't even search me.

Gently I sink my teeth into my bottom lip as I rise up the gun even farther and aim it right at Gale. I slide against the wall a bit more, feet apart now from the crowd. Screaming, shouting, the sound of tasers are going off filling my ears, however I place my hand on the trigger closing my eyes once more. When I open them back up I pull the trigger and feel a jolt. I pull the trigger again. A buzzing ringing throughout the hall. All the screaming, the sound of the tasers stop. I watch Gale drop down to his knees before falling over on the ground. And without warning I drop the pistol from my hand and slide down the wall.

My eyes close and I breathe heavily hearing more gun shots go off. I slowly open my eyes just to be met with Alycia's concerned green eyes. She drops down to her knees fast and cups my face in her hands, looking back and forth between my eyes.

"Y/N, hey," she says, rather quickly. I give her a small smile feeling my eyes slowly close. "Hey, hey. Stay awake Y/N. Stay awake." I feel one of her hands remove from my face and down to my arm that's wrapped around my stomach. She gently shakes me causing me to slightly groan. My eyes open and once again meet Alycia's green ones.

"How is she?" Ducky's voice asks, concern and stress in her voice. "Y/N?" I glance towards her and see the girl's eyes grow wide looking at me.

"That bad?" I ask, my voice hoarse. Ducky shakes her head giving me a small smile.

"Nothing that won't heal," Ducky says gently before glancing over her shoulder. "Rovvie!" My eyes look past Ducky feeling Alycia's hand drop from my face, but her other hand was still on my arm.

Rovvie makes his way over and looks down at me, a sad look spreading across his face. "You want her in the med room or her room?" Rovvie asks keeping his eyes on me.