Emotionally Drained

Asher got home to find Olivia sleeping on the couch. He walked into the kitchen to grab himself a bottle. He popped the cap before chugging it down. He heard about the victory. He was irritated, hearing about Spencer James. He grabbed a water bottle from the refrigerator before leaving the kitchen. He didn't waist anytime, he took the cap off before pouring it on top of her head. She woke up immediately, sitting up. "Ash—" she got cut off "This place is a disaster. What the fuck did you do when I've been gone? Why are you sleep? Did I tell you to sleep or did I tell you to clean this fucking house" he struck her arm which her squealing in pain. "Look what you made me do! All because you don't fucking listen" he pulled her off the couch before slamming his bottle down to the ground, shattering it. "Clean this fucking house until I tell you to fucking stop!" He shouted before leaving the living room with her crying hard. "Stop fucking crying!" He came back into the living room. "I'll fucking give yourself something to cry" he started taking off his belt. She tucked her lips I'm trying her hardest not to make any more noises. "You're so fucking ugly when you cry. Like shut the fuck up. Clean this shit up and then get your ass in the bedroom so that I can fuck you" he told her.

I'm coming, I'm coming" Simone walked to the door, opening it. "I'm back" a smile formed on his face. "Welcome home" she smiled before looking over her shoulder, "Babe! Spencer is here" she shouted. She looked back at Spencer "Please, come inside" Spencer walked inside. "My man Spence!!" Jordan was so happy to his best friend. "Sup man" they did their hand shake. "Long time no see. Thought you forgot about us" he told him. "Impossible, you're family" Spencer reminded him. "True, make yourself feel like home. Great game the other day by the way. You kicked some ass as always" Jordan told him. "Thanks man" Jordan took Spencer's suitcase. "Excited for the reunion?" Spencer dug his hands in his pockets "of course. Get to catch up with my old Crenshaw teammates and just people in general" he told Jordan. "People as in my sister?" Spencer was silent because he knew Jordan was right. "She's married" Simone interrupted. This was the first time Spencer knew about this. He knew they were dating but never knew they gotten married. "Since when? To Asher?" They born nodded "Yes to Asher... I know, cringing. But I mean, she seems happy—" Simone cut Jordan off "Don't even lie. She does not seem happy. Something is off about that relationship" Simone said. "What do you mean?" Its one thing to hear that she's dating Asher but to find out that they are married, that one hurt. "She seems.. different. It's hard to explain but it's definitely obvious that she isn't happy. For an example, she's always needing approval from him if she needs to go somewhere. Asher is definitely controlling" Simone told him.

"Obviously, she likes that since she married him" he mumbled. Spencer was jealous. He couldn't believe it that she was married to Asher. Now he kind of wants to skip out of the reunion. What if she brings Asher? He doesn't think he could hand seeing them together. She's the reason why nothing has worked out for him since she left his dorm room that day. He dated Rochelle to make her jealous but it only backfired when Olivia ended up dating Asher. Shortly after, he ended it with Rochelle. Then he started to do one night stands because he gave up on relationships. "If she's happy then why does she still have pictures of the two of you in her phone?" Spencer was a bit surprised. "She does?" Even Jordan was surprised "Wait, how do you know?" Jordan asked his wife. "I got her looking at your Prom photo" Spencer didn't understand why was she with Asher but looking at a picture of them when they were together. This made no sense to him.

Olivia sat in bed with her arms folded. Asher was sleep, arm was across her legs. She hated this lifestyle. This wasn't love. She felt like a prisoner. A slave. This wasn't a way for a woman to live. But she has nothing. He cleaned out her bank account to where money only goes to him. He won't allow her to work. She's a full time housewife. She has to obey him or he beats her. She wanted everything back. Including Spencer James. That was her biggest regret, walking away from him. Asher sex is damn near rape. He's so rough with her that she cries hard each time. What he doesn't know, she froze her eggs so that she wouldn't get pregnant. It's a possibility that she could still get pregnant but she wanted it to be super slim. She didn't want to start a family with him. Despite the abuse, she hasn't drank anything nor went to drugs. She's highly depressed and knew not even alcohol and drugs could take the pain away. The one person that could make her feel better is no longer in her life. It's all because of him cheating or at least that's what she believes. Spencer never cheated on Olivia, technically. Rochelle kissed him, he didn't kiss back. Where he made a mistake at was allowing a woman to be his Tudor who he knew had a crush on him and didn't tell Olivia about her kissing him. He hid it from her which is where the text came from "baby last night was fun" it was like they had sex or something. Till this day, Olivia was heartbroken. She knew if that never occurred, she would be married to Spencer instead of Asher. She wouldn't have to worry about getting beaten. Worried about being forced to have sex. She didn't have to worry about crying herself to sleep every night. She's only allowed to eat off the floor. He spits in her mouth for a "good morning kiss" he sometimes forces her to stay away so that she could watch him sleep. She was physically and emotionally exhausted. She had no strength. No one knows about the abuse. She puts on a act just to protect her own self. Because if someone was to find out, who knows what he would do to her.

Spencer sat in the guest room, looking at an old picture of him and Olivia. He was missing her. But hearing that she's married broke his heart all over again. But hearing that she isn't happy, was confusing. Why is she married then??? He saw how happy they were. The smile on their faces from the picture. It was shortly after they began dating, inside of her bedroom. How will he handle this reunion? Be casual, say a "Hi" and then part ways. Or catch up with everything that he has missed? He wasn't sure. What if she doesn't show up? Or what if she does and Asher is there which prevents them from speaking? He was driving himself crazy with the whole "what if's" he just needed to see her. He needed to see it for himself if she's happy or not.

TO BE CONTINUED