Forgiveness

Spencer walked into the bedroom seeing that Olivia was awake. "You're awake" a soft smile formed on his face. "Good morning" she let out a yawn. "I made you some coffee" she sat up grinning "Last night was amazing" he gave her a smile in return. He walked over, sitting on the side of the bed. She got on her knees, wrapping her arms around him from behind. "I love you" she kissed his shoulder. "I love you too Liv" she grinned, running her hands up his chest. "Thank you for making me happy" she told him. " I haven't been this happy in so long. Feel so loved. I don't know how you do it Spencer but thank you. I appreciate you so much" she tilted her head, kissing his cheek. "I want you to stay with me or at least at the cabin" he told her. "What would I owe you?" He snarled at her before shaking his head "Nothing. You don't owe me anything" he said to her. "I want to stay with you. There's no going back after last night baby" a soft smile formed on his face. "So I'm baby now?" He grinned at her over his shoulder. "Now? You've been baby since I first met you at Beverly. You was just too blind to see it. More like Layla crazy" he chuckled "Don't remind me. Besides, it worked out perfectly for us" she grinned before sitting down next to him, taking his hand. "I don't regret anything that has happened between us. It only makes us stronger as a whole. I want to be together, I think we both want it just as much as we did when we were younger" he looked over at her. "I do Liv, I just don't want to rush you" she shook her head "You're not rushing me. I've been wanting this since our encounter at Jordan's.." she told him. "Just don't want to mess things up this time" she leaned towards him, kissing him. She slowly pulled away with her hand against the side of his face. "You won't mess anything up" she gave him a smile. He gave her grin before standing up, he held out his hands. She took them before standing up. "Then it's official, we're back together" he watched how big her smile grew before she jumped in his arms squealing. He chuckled with the same excitement as he place her down giving her a passionate kiss. "I'm so in love with you" he whispered. "I'm in love with you too baby" she grinned. "I think you should speak to your mom" her smile faded. "You're joking, right?" He shook his head, seeing her stand up. "Liv...." he trailed off. "I agree" he was surprised. "You do? Because I thought you were mad at me.." her eyebrows narrowed "You really think I would be mad at you over that? Baby, of course I'm not mad at you" she sat in his lap, feeling him wrap his arms around her waist. "Good because I can't go years without you ever again" he said. "I know the feeling" she leaned back against his chest.

Olivia's POV

Part of healing is dealing confronting what once broke you. I love my mom and I do want to have a relationship with her. But there's a lot of healing that must be done. It won't happen overnight but I know we can get back to what we used to have. But she has to be patient otherwise this won't work.

Spencer felt Olivia squeeze his hand while they stood on the doorstep. "You got this babe" as soon as he said that the door opened. Laura was surprised to see her daughter standing on her doorstep. "Hi mom.." she whispered. "Olivia, please come in" Laura held the door open for them before shutting it after they were inside. "Can I get you anything to eat or drink?" Olivia didn't want to waste any time "I forgive you. Forgive you for allowing Asher to treat me however he wanted to. He treated me like an object in the fact that I don't remember a lot because of the coma.. I'm kind of glad that I don't because I just don't want to feel that horror" she said. "Sweetheart, I am so sorry. I wish I could take those years back. I wish I would've paid attention and been a better mother. I should've never taken a deal over my daughters pain" Laura had tears welled up. "What's done is done... I just want to work on our relationship. This won't be easy for me because I'm still working on myself from that traumatic experience. I have the love of my life..." she looked over at Spencer giving him a smile as tears were buildup in her eyes before looking back at her mom "I'm just missing you" Olivia took a small step towards her mom. " I don't want to be mad at you anymore and I don't want to feel any type of grudge towards you" a tear fell down Laura's eyes. "I love you Olivia" Olivia tucked her lips in, trying her hardest not to cry. "I just want to hold you, can I hold you?" Olivia knew her mother had a lot of making up to do and have a lot of improving to do. As much as she wanted to say no she knew she needed that one thing from her mother "yes.." she trailed off. Laura walked up to her and gave her a hug. Olivia was holding her breath in so that she wouldn't cry. "I'm sorry for everything Olivia. I promise to gain all of your trust back" she whispered before the tears fell from her daughters eyes. "I love you too mom" her voice cracked. Billy walked down the stairs but stopped when he saw them. He got off the steps to stand besides Spencer.

Spencer's POV

I'm so proud of Liv. I know she has been wanting to make up with her moms and like she said it won't happen overnight but eventually they will be able to repair their relationship with one another. Seeing them hugging be all emotional made me smile. Made me realize that she was Olivia's missing puzzle.

"You're quiet" Olivia said to Spencer who was driving. "Just thinking babe" she looked over at him "about?" He glanced over at her before taking her hand in his. He looked back at the road feeling her rubbing his hand with her thumb in circular motions. "I'm proud of you, Liv. It took a lot to agree to go over to your moms and dad's house. It took a lot for you to tell her how you are feeling. But you did that. You didn't need my help for anything" he held her hand in front of his mouth, kissing it. "I love you and will do anything to help you repair your relationship with your moms. Even if that means just me sitting with you and talking about whatever. I'm down to help you babe" she leaned over on the arm rest, giving him a kiss on the cheek. " I love you so much, Spencer. Thank you so much for everything. For many years of advice and just support. I appreciate you more than you know" he grinned before looking over at her "Cheers to many more years because I'm not leaving your side this time" she smiled "Good because I'm not asking you to. We are in this thing called love for life."

TO BE CONTINUED