I Think I'm Falling For You

"Get the fuck up" Asher pulled her out of bed, causing Olivia to fall to the ground. Her heart was racing when she saw him. Tears welled up. She looked over seeing Spencer sleeping. She opened her mouth to yell out his name but the words couldn't come out. She tried to scream his name again but failed miserably. She felt his hand go across her face making her body fall over the floor. She cried silently. She placed her hand over her face. "I'm going to kill you for what you did to me and my dad" Olivia shook her head looking at him, frightened. "Speaking of dad. Dad?!" Olivia looked at the door seeing Harold walk in. He had a wound in his chest. The same wound she gave him. "Ready to die bitch?" Olivia tried to scream again and couldn't get a sound out. She felt useless. She placed her hands on the bed before lifting her body forward. She placed her hands on Spencer's shoulder and started to rub it intensely to wake him up. She looked over her shoulder seeing them walk towards her. She then looked back at Spencer, rubbing him harder. She felt 4 hands on her pulling her away as she tried to scream at the top of her lungs. "Olivia?" Spencer grabbed her shoulders, shaking her a bit before her eyes shot opened. She was sobbing. She gripped onto him. "Don't let them kill me" she cried. Spencer was confused. He held her close, not understanding what she was talking about. She was whining into his chest. He felt her body was quivering. "I got you, Liv."

It was the middle of the night. Olivia cried herself back to sleep. He didn't let her go. He also didn't go back to sleep. He wanted to make sure she got rest and that she won't have another nightmare. His eyes were slowly shutting when they shot opened when she jumped a little and began to whine. "Liv, wake up" he shook her a little. She opened her eyes, looking up at him with damped eyes. Her forehead was sweaty. He leaned down kissing it gently. "Want to talk about last night? Seems like you were about to have another nightmare...." he told her. "I-I don't think I can do this" she shut her shut. He rubbed her forehead. "You can Liv. I know it's tough but you'll get through this. We will together" she slowly shook her head "You shouldn't love me. You should just move on. Go play ball and—" he placed his fingers against her lips. "Shh..." he moved his fingers before speaking. "You're my main priority. You're the only person I'm worried about. I'm not leaving your side. I want to make sure you're alright and right now, you're not. I love you and nothing will change that Liv. He took away a lot of things from you but me isn't one of them" she slowly placed her hand against his cheek, staring deeply in his eyes. "Kiss me" she whispered. "Liv, we shouldn't.. As much as I want to. We shouldn't because you're not in the right state right now" she slowly sat up before kissing him anyway. He sighed before kissing her back. She leaned back, pulling him on top of her. He pulled away before he couldn't control himself. "Liv—" she got a little frustrated "I know, you don't want to go further" she pushed him off of her before getting out of bed. "It's not that. I just don't want to rush anything. After all you've been through" he said to her. "What does it matter? I should be used to rough sex. Forced sex. Any time of sex" she shrugged. "Not with me" he got out of bed, taking her hand from behind. "Stop trying to push me away. Stop trying to treat me like I'm him. I'm not about to do the things he did to you. You know me better than this. And I know it's not your fault that you react a certain way. But I'm not him..." she looked over her shoulder at him. "I need to hear you say it" he told her. She turned around, looking down before looking up at him. "You're not Asher" a tear fell from her eyes "and you won't hurt me. I'm sorry Spencer... I'm not—" she shook her head before sighing. "I'm not trying to make things hard on you or make you feel bad. I'm trying. Sorry that I snap on you and just get impatient. I just want the image of him..." she looked down. He hugged her comfortably. She let out a deep sigh before hugging back.

Vanessa had some explaining to do with her oldest son. "So you're gay?" She shook her head. "No, Layla is a friend" she told her son David. "That's not what I saw. Friends don't have their tongues down each other's throats" he said. Vanessa was silent. It was a little awkward to talk to her son about this. But after he caught them, she had to explain herself. "Mom... are you gay" she was getting a little defensive "No and I wish you would stop asking me that" she told him. "I wish you would stop lying to me. You think I'll judge you? Because I won't" she sighed. "I just want you to be happy. I know dad doesn't make you happy. You shouldn't stay married to someone because of us. Go be happy" she sighed "Son, I am happy. Your father makes me happy" he rolled his eyes. "You don't have to lie to me mom. I see how cold dad gets towards you. It makes my blood boil you" he said to her. "What do you know about blood boiling at the age 10?" He shrugged "Enough? You will surprised" she giggled. "Seriously mom, if that woman is who makes you happy then you should be with her" he told his mother. "That woman has a name and it is Layla. And she makes me happy but I'm married to your dad" Vanessa looked down. "Then divorce him mom. No one is stopping you besides yourself."

Olivia was standing in the bathroom looking at a bruise over her shoulder. She fixed her shirt before leaving the room. She left the bedroom and stopped when she saw Spencer cooking. He had his AirPods in doing a little dance while making breakfast. She folded her arms, leaning against the wall watching him. Spencer started rapping along to Tupac's Keep Ya Head Up. "And since we all came from a woman Got our name from a woman and our game from a woman, I wonder why we take from our women, Why we rape our women, do we hate our women? I think it's time to kill for our women, Time to heal our women, be real to our women, And if we don't we'll have a race of babies, That will hate the ladies, that make the babies, And since a man can't make one, He has no right to tell a woman when and where to create one, So will the real men get up, I know you're fed up ladies, but keep your head up, Keep ya head up, ooh, child, things are gonna get easier, Keep ya head up, ooh, child, things'll get brighter" A small smile formed on her face as she watched him.

Liv's POV

I didn't expect to walk in on Spencer making breakfast, dancing a little, and rapping to Tupac's Keep Ya Head Up. It brought a smile to my face. Of all songs, he raps this? It's pretty relatable.... The way his body formed in his shirt. It showed off his muscles. I tried to ignore it but it was hard. The way he was dancing. The way he was rapping. The way he did both while making breakfast. It turned me on. Not in a "I want to have sex with you" kind of way. But a "I'm so scared, that I think I'm falling for you again" kind of way. I felt something I haven't felt in a long time. I felt butterflies.

TO BE CONTINUED