Is It Too Late To Say, Sorry?

"He's gone" Jordan told his wife. "What do you mean he's gone?" Olivia's eyebrows narrowed. She was laying on her back, in bed. She overheard the conversation between Jordan and Simone. She sat up to listen carefully. " I called, and called. He won't answer. I even called Grace. I'll called practically everyone and no one knows where he is at" Jordan told his wife. Olivia eyebrows narrowed down with sadness. If something was to happen to Spencer, she would never forgive herself. Jordan and Simone went out to look for him but failed. Olivia sat on the couch bouncing her leg. She was gripping her hair, she was so nervous. When the door opened she shot up on her feet. Spencer stumbled in with the one person she didn't want to see, Rochelle. "He's drunk. Dont just stand there, help me" Olivia folded her arms not wanting any parts. She dropped him on the couch. "Thanks" Rochelle said sarcastically. "Anytime..." Olivia then mumbled "dirty bitch" Rochelle looked at her "If you have a problem then deal with it because I'm not about to fight over a man who doesn't want you. After the shit you said to him, he's done with you. Fucking be tonight showed" she smirked at Olivia who looked away. "Tell him to call me when he's sober up" she walked to the door, leaving. Olivia looked down at Spencer who was fast asleep. Olivia's face twisted up before she started to cry. She fell to her knees, folding her arms against the cushions besides Spencer. She rested her head between her arms and the cushions, crying. She hated Rochelle but knew she pushed him to go to her. "I'm sorry..." she whispered. She heard the door and quickly stood up, wiping her eyes. "He's home" Jordan was relived. "You good Liv?" Simone noticed the dampness from underneath her eyes. "Yup" she walked to the guest room before stopping, turned around "He had sex with Rochelle" she told them. "What?" Jordan was confused "How do you know that?" Olivia felt the need to cry again "She brought him here... he's drunk too" she turned around, going inside, shutting the door.

The next morning he woke up. He had the worst hangover. He squinted his eyes, looking around. He sat up, placing his feet on the floor. He placed his hand against his forehead. He heard noises in the kitchen. He looked over his shoulder seeing Simone making breakfast. Olivia was seated at the island table. "No one will ever find out" Simone whispered to Olivia. "How could you be so sure?" Simone saw Spencer walking over "Just trust me" she whispered before smiling at Spencer "Good morning" Olivia looked over her shoulder at him. "Morning.." he mumbled. He sat by Olivia. "Morning.." he told her. She stood up, walking out the kitchen. "She really hates me.." he grunted feeling his head pound. "If she didn't, she sure does now" he was confused "You  had sex with Rochelle last night and was drunk" he was confused at first until he remembered. "Fuck..." he mumbled, rubbing his eyes. "Yeah" she hit him with a towel "idiot!"

Jordan and Simone went to go pick the kids up from her moms house. Olivia and Spencer were alone in the house. "Thank you, how about... 3pm tomorrow?— awesome, see you then" Olivia said before hanging up. She was talking to nurse Joy. She has an appointment set up for 3 PM tomorrow to discuss everything that has been happening. She hasn't spoken to Nurse Joy in years because of Asher. She was looking forward to telling her everything besides the murder. "Set up an appointment with Nurse Joy?" Spencer walked into the kitchen with a bottle of Hennessy in his hand. "That's none of your damn business" she tried to walk passed him but he stood in front of her. He took a huge gulp before wiping his face. She swallowed hard as she remembered Asher drinking like that. She also was fighting the urge to drink, he wasn't helping at all. "Can you move.." she looked down. "Liv..." he whispered. "Go fuck Rochelle" she looked up at him. "What else am I supposed to do? The love of my life, hates me. She never wants to get back together to me. Told me to fuck random girls. So yeah, I fucked Rochelle. Rochelle isn't random but she's a girl, so...." he shrugged while she was silent. He walked around her, she tucked her lips in taking a deep breath to prevent from crying "Leaving to go see Rochelle I need someone to tell me that I'm not worthless" he said out of pettiness. "H-Have fun" she forced those words out. "I will" he walked to the door. "Don't leave... you've been drinking" she turned around, looking at him. "Oh, concerned about me? That's cute" he took another gulp. "Why are you doing this?" —  "Doing what, Liv?" She looked up trying to fight the tears before looking back at him  "..trying to hurt me. You, with her.. why Spencer? You deserve better" she whispered. "Yeah... but better didn't want me" she looked down. "Just get help and I'll leave you alone " he told her before leaving. "I don't want you to leave, okay?" He had already closed the door. She felt her vision go blurry. She shook it off, trying to walk towards the door but her began to feel dizzy. She placed her hand against the island table. Her knees went weak, causing her to collapse to the ground, hitting her head hard. She started panting. She placed her hand against her abdomen as blood welled out of her mouth. It was Internal Bleeding. "Olivia?— Olivia!" Spencer's voice rung in her head. He rushed down to her side. Grabbing a hold her her hand. "What happened? Baby what happened?!" She was grabbing at his shirt panting. She tried to say she loves him but blood shot out of her mouth back down onto her face, with her eyes rolling back into her lids.

"We're losing her. Clear! Clear!— we got her back" the nurse said. Spencer had his hands placed on the top of his head, pacing back and forth. Jordan, Simone, Laura, Billy rushed in. "What happened?" Spencer sat down gripping his head. "Spencer?" He had no idea what happened. He knew he couldn't leave with alcohol in his system. He tried to scare her by pretending to leave but, going back inside only scared him. Seeing her on the floor, bleeding from her mouth, brought him back to reality. He couldn't lose her. He doesn't care if she still wants him to stay away after this, if she makes it, he is not leaving her side. The doctor inserted a chest tube between her ribs so that they could remove the excess air. Olivia's loved ones were so worried for her while they waited to learn more about her health. "Asher did this, I hate him!" Simone cried into Jordan's chest. He was furious. He wanted to help his wife, kill him all over again. Years of abuse. Years of torment. Her body finally had enough. Lack of food which she was receiving poor nutrition on top of  a collapsed lung. The internal bleeding came from hitting her head hard onto the floor. Her body finally gave out. If they don't stop the internal bleeding, she dies. "We're losing her again" the nurse said.

TO BE CONTINUED