Real Happiness

Spencer and Olivia left Kia's to go for a walk. " I was pretty surprised to see you out there in the stands" he told her. " I wouldn't miss your game for anything in the world. I am so proud of you Spencer. You put on such an amazing performance. It was such a wonderful comeback. Your forever my MVP" She brought a smile to his face. "Enough talk about me. How you been?" He had his hands in his pockets, walking besides her. "I've been better, thanks..." he nodded. "I guess rehab is a lot different as an adult. It's not as bad. I'm actually glad that I went. I feel so much better now" she looked down smiling softly. "You look happy. Like I said before, you deserve all the happiness in the world" he told her. "Thanks. So do you Spencer" she looked over at him smiling. They walked in silence for a few more minutes before she broke the silence. "So.. any new romance?" She looked down smiling softly. "Yeah" her smile faded. "That's nice. She must makes you happy" Olivia folded her arms. "Cold" he stook off his jacket and placed it on her shoulders. She looked up at him "I meant it when I said you deserve to be happy. I hope she doesn't hurt you" Olivia's voice cracked. "Thanks Liv" he whispered. "Anytime" they started to walk again. "So how long have you and this mystery woman have been dating?" He shrugged " I believe three months" she looked down feeling extremely jealous. "Wow. Must've happened as soon as I entered rehab" she told him. "Yeah.." he trailed off. " Nice... wait a minute, it's not Layla is it?" He chuckled before shaking his head "Naw, it's not Layla" he told her. " I see... Not that I would've mind. As long as you're happy, that's all that matters" she said to him.

"How could she not come see us?" Laura tossed her purse on the table when her and Billy arrived home. "I'm sure she will. She's just not ready" he told his wife. "I don't believe that crap. Olivia is trying to avoid me. She still hates me" Laura was emotional. "She doesn't hate you. She just needs some time, that's all" Billy tried to explain. "Time?! She had plenty of time when she was in rehab! What I did was wrong Billy. But she can't avoid me forever" Laura hollered. "Where did we go wrong? Why can't she realized I just wanted peace.. you don't think I hate myself for letting Harold pay me to drop the charges!? Well I do! I hate myself" she started to cry. "Hey it's not your fault" Billy hugged her. "It is my fault Billy. I should've took that son of a bitch to the grave. How could I allow this to happen. All the trauma.. all the damage.. I have to live knowing the terrible mother I've been to our girl" she cried. "You're not Laura. Olivia need you just as much as you need her. Things will be okay soon. Give her some time and stop stressing out. She loves you no matter what. Yes, what you did was wrong. But you're human. You learn from your mistakes. She will forgive you" he told his wife.

Spencer walked to the door and opened it. "Liv?" She was standing in front of him. He was surprised to see her. "You once said 'If you gotta chance at real happiness, you gotta take it. Well I'm taking it" she stepped to him before kissing him passionately. Spencer kissed her back passionately while walking back into his room. She closed the door without breaking the kiss. He picked her up with her wrapping her legs around his waist. He carried her into the bedroom with them still kissing. He slowly laid her down on the bed. He pulled his shirt off before staring down at her. Her eyes went down to his chest before she sat up, rubbing his abs. Her hands traveled to the rim of his sweats. She slowly pulled them down. Spencer took a step back before pulling his briefs off. She slowly looked from his eyes to his penis, smiling flirtatiously. She slowly stood up, still fully clothed. She placed her hands on the rim of his shirt before pulling it up and over her head before dropping it to the floor. He smiled satisfied at her. She unbuttoned her shorts before pulling them off. Spencer sat down before bringing her down on top of him. She was straddling him, tilting her head to the side feeling him kiss on her neck. She moaned, feeling his boner against her. He unclasped her bra with her sliding her straps off of her shoulders. She looked away blushing hard "You're so beautiful" she looked back at him, giving him a shy smile. She stood up in front of him, slowly sliding her panties off. She sat back down on him, rising her lower body up so that she could position herself. She slowly sat down on his dick letting out a moan as her eyes rolled back, tucking her lips in. Spencer placed his hands on her butt before gripping it. She slowly began to grind her hips against his body. She held the back of his head to keep balanced. He helped her keep rotation by moving her hips with his hands. A few moans escaped her lips feeling him slide deeper. Spencer laid back so that she could have better balance. She leaned down kissing his scar softly before leaning back up. She bit down on her bottom lip before she started to grind her hips once again. She closed her eyes, feeling Spencer's hands travel up her chest, gripping her breasts. She started to bounce with Spencer moving his hands from her breasts to her hips. He started to thrust upwards. She let out a load moan "I-I love you" she leaned down kissing him on the lips. "I love you too" tears were welled up in both of their eyes. "And just so that you know, there is no one else. You are the woman I am talking about" she slowly leaned back as a tear fell from her eyes. "Even if I did have someone. It would've definitely been over, Liv. I'll always choose you" his voice cracked. "I'm sorry Spencer.. I should've never told you that I hated you" he flipped them over so he was on top. "I know you didn't mean it so it's all good" he told her. " no it's not okay. I know it hurt you" he kissed her passionately before slowly thrusting inside of her. "Don't think about it" he whispered. "I'm thinking about it" she said slowly. "Think about how good I'm making you feel right now" he gripped her thigh bringing it across his waist. "I feel so good S-Spence" she moaned. "How good?" He whispered "so good" her eyes rolled back shut. Spencer placed no hands besides her shoulders before lifting his body up, thrusting deeply. She placed her hands on his back, pressing her nails down on his back. He felt her body shake a bit. He knew she was reaching her climax. She tucked her lips in, arching her back as he was hitting it in the right spot. "Baby I'm cu—" he took her breath away trusting a lot quicker. She grunted, leaning her head back when she began reaching her climax. "Let it loose baby" he continued to thrust in the same motion feeling her body shake. He wasn't slowing down in no time but she flipped them over surprising him. She started to bounce hard seeing his much he was enjoying it. Spencer placed his hands on the mattress, staring up at the love of his life go to work. She placed her hands on his chest before grinding hard in a fast pace motion feeling him reach his climax. She closed her eyes, biting her lip work a smile before slowing the pace down.

Spencer and Olivia were cuddling afterwards. "It was you who I was talking about. Baby I don't want nobody else. I know what you told me when you entered rehab but I didn't listen. When you love someone you'll wait for them, if it's real love. What we have is real love, Liv" a smile formed on her face before she gave him a nod. "I love you too Spencer. Trust me, I don't know what I would've done, coming out of rehab to find you with someone else. I would've probably gone back" he chuckled. "What? I'm serious. Baby I'm ready. I'm ready to have another shot at real happiness" he smiled before kissing her.

TO BE CONTINUED