Much Needed Advice

Liv was laying her head against Spencer's chest, listening to his heartbeat. "I can stay like this forever" she told him. "Why does it feel like we have never been separated? Like nothing has ever happened. I feel so safe in your arms. Like no one could ever hurt me again" he kissed her head. "That's because no one will. I'll take another bullet for you Liv. I'll take many bullets for you. If that means saving your life and protecting you from harms way. You're my girl. Believe it or not, I'll die for you" she looked up at him with tears welled up in her eyes "Dont talk about death.. please? Don't talk about you being separated from me. I'm not ready to feel that type of pain again. I love you so much and I just don't want to imagine my life without you. Because it sucks. It's hell because that's exactly where I was when I was with Asher" she slowly rested her head back down against his chest. "Sorry Liv. Just tryna show you that I'll go out of my way to protect you" she kissed his chest "I know you would baby. Trust me, I know.." she trailed off. "I think we should get back. They probably wondering what we're doing" he made her blush. "Hopefully they didn't hear me" he chuckled "I wouldn't bet against it" he grinned. She blushed some more "Who knows, maybe they heard you" she looked up at him who raised an eyebrow "I wasn't moaning" she raised both of her eyebrows "Okay maybe not as loud as you..." she giggled before getting up. "That was amazing by the way" he rolled over on his back, putting his hands behind his head as he looked at her. "It wasn't my intention. I didn't expect us to have sex while our friends are here" she giggled "well you turn me on" she shrugged. "I see that" he chuckled before getting up.

"Geez how long are they gonna be?" Jordan was impatient. "As long as they want. My girl deserves it after shitty sex from Asher throughout the years" Jordan couldn't debate against his wife on that one. "Besides I feel like they're really trying hard for a baby. Both of them seem to be ready. It just sucks that they have to try so hard because what if Asher damaged her ovaries" Jordan clenched his jaw. Simone noticed. "Let's just hope that he didn't" she rubbed her husbands chest. "I wouldn't be surprised though. He was pretty rough with her and abused her.. I would hate for her to not have kids because she wants to be a mother so badly" Kia said. "Yeah... and I know how heartbroken she would be if she couldn't get pregnant" Jordan mumbled. "Let's be positive, geez" Simone said before Spencer and Olivia stepped outside. "Hey guys" Olivia said with a smile as her arm was around her boyfriends waist. "Hey..." Simone trailed off. "Hi" Kia was smirking. Hey.." Jordan mumbled. Olivia and Spencer noticed everyone was acting weird. She saw her brother couldn't even look at her. "What's going on?" Olivia let out a little chuckle. "You tell us. How are you feeling?" Kia giggled with Olivia's eyebrows narrowing down. Spencer was a little confused as well. "You good Bro?" Spencer was talking to Jordan. "You tell me Spence. I mean I'm surprised to see my sister walk the way you made her scream your name" Spencer's eyes widened and Olivia covered her mouth blushing. Neither one of them could say anything while Kia laughed. "Not funny Kia" Simone giggled. "You know you wanna laugh" Kia continued to laugh. "It's Spencer's cabin. Him and his girl has every right to have sex.. even when we're here" Simone said. "Guys... I am so sorry. I didn't... we didn't..." she shook her head as she was so embarrassed. "Liv it's all good, I'm just glad he was giving it to you good. So, so good—" Jordan cut his wife off "are you done?" Spencer looked at Jordan "Jordan, man, that's my bad. I didn't mean to—" Jordan cut him off "just next time make sure I'm not here when you are pipping my sister" he chuckled "will do man, will do."

They ordered take out after eating pizza they sat in front of the bonfire talking. Kia already left so it was only Spelivia and Jimone. "I'm sorry about earlier, really I am. It was rude and not the right thing to do" Olivia said to both Simone and Jordan. "It's okay sis. I didn't think you was bold enough to ever do something like that" he chuckled. "Thank you for understanding" she said. "Anytime sis" she gave him a side smile. "I know that you and Spencer are trying for a baby but you're not the only one. Me and Jordan are trying as well. We think it's time" Olivia's eyes lit up. "Oh my God. Imagine if we both get pregnant at the same time" both Jordan and Spencer snarled while the girls started getting hyped about it "that wouldn't be a bad idea" Simone smiled at her sister in law. "Uh, yeah it would be" Spencer said with Olivia looking over at him. "I know right? We don't need both of you pregnant" Jordan agreed with Spencer. "Oh come on it wouldn't be that bad. Think of it like this, if Liv is mad at Spencer and I'm mad at you then you have each other" Spencer snarled again "yeah like we said, it wouldn't be a good idea" Olivia laughed. "Well one of you are gonna have to stop having sex with us" Olivia said "Aight, Jordan looks like you have to give it up" Olivia laughed again "oh baby" he chuckled and shrugged "I'm definitely not giving it up" he kissed her cheek. "Oh screw your Spence" Jordan shook his head.

"Thank you for coming" Laura said to Grace. "Anytime, I love spending time with you. You're like my only friend" she made Laura smile. "Well I appreciate it, I feel the same way" she said. "I hear that you and Olivia are working on your relationship. I'm happy for the both of you. You need each other" Laura nodded. "You're right, we do. I regret everything but I can't take it back, sadly. But I'm glad that she's giving me a chance" Laura told Grace. "It's because she loves you and needs you. Olivia needs to be surrounded by people who loves and cares about her after those traumatic years she spent with Asher. You're the main one she needs" Grace advised her. While Laura and Grace sat and talked on the couch, Billy and D'Angelo talked at the island table. "How are things going between you and Grace?" D'Angelo looked at her before he started smiling "everything's good, more than good actually. It feels like we're still in our honeymoon phase of things. Im so in love with her. I thank you everyday for helping me get with her because she makes my entire world full. She is an incredible woman... but enough talk about my marriage, how are things going between you and Laura?" Billy took a sip of his drink before shrugging "happy as ever. I feel like things gets better and better now that we know Liv is doing well and that her and Laura are working on their relationship. Because our relationship was getting rocky when everything went down because I was pretty surprised that Laura would allow such a thing to happen to our daughter but it's the past now. All that matters is that they are working on bettering their relationship" D'Angelo nodded "Cheers to that" they clashed their glasses before chugging the rest. "Ahh.. so how's your daughter?" D'Angelo smiled "she's well. She's almost headed to college actually just like Dillion is. Between you and I, I sense something going on between them" Billy's eyebrows narrowed down "meaning they like each other. Im keeping it on hush mode because Grace would flip out" he said. "Does that mean you're cool with it?" D'Angelo looked at him offended "Hell no. Do you realize how weird that would be? Yeah they're not blood related but they are brother and sister by marriage" he said. "True but like you said, they're not blood related so it doesn't matter about them being related by marriage. Plus they're almost headed off to college so you won't be able to prevent them from dating if that's what they want" D'Angelo sighed. "Don't worry too much man. You can't stop two people from being together when they are in love" Billy told him. "What are you saying? Jasmine and Dillion are in love?" Billy shrugged "who knows. Only they do but I'm saying me and Laura made it work. Spencer and Olivia made it work—" D'Angelo cut him off "but none of you were related by marriage" he told Billy. "True but again, they are almost headed off to college. Kids will do whatever they want. You don't want to prevent them from hanging out with each other and etc because that'll only make your relationship with Jasmine hard" D'Angelo sighed "God I hate when you are right" Billy chuckled "just trying to give my friend some much needed advice" D'Angelo looked over at him "which I appreciate it. Thanks man" he told Billy "anytime."

TO BE CONTINUED