Take The Pain Away

Olivia walked in the house. It felt weird being back. Billy took the bags from her. They started walking upstairs to her room with her following behind. They entered her bedroom. Billy placed her bags down. Her room was different. "I cleaned it up, did a few rearranging" Laura told her. "Hungry?" Olivia shrugged. "Well.. I'll make you something just in case" Laura walked out of the room. "How are you feeling baby girl?" She placed her hand against her ribs that were on fire from Harold stomping them. It then reminded her, she killed him. Tears started to well up in her eyes. Billy kissed her forehead. "You'll be okay, I promise" he told her. Billy left the room, closing the door behind her. She walked to the bed, sitting down at the end. She thought about Spencer:

Olivia was making sandwiches at the cabin. Spencer walked up to her from behind. He wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her neck. "Good morning to you, too" she bit her bottom lip, loving the feeling. "Last night, you was amazing. Had me sleeping like a baby" she giggled. "Well.. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Because my knees are hurting today" she told him. She turned around, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I love you" she smiled up at him. "No you don't" he joked. "Seriously? Don't play. You know I do, I'll always love you. No matter what."

A tear fell from her eyes, she quickly wiped it away when she heard a knock. "Come in" she said. Jordan opened the door. "Hi.. Jordan, what are you doing here?" He closed the door before walking over to her. He sat down next to her. "I heard you moved back in. Why?" He looked at her who looked down. "I remember bits and pieces... I remember Spencer breaking my heart. I remember Asher's constantly abusing me..." she trailed off. "Spencer didn't mean to cheat on you. He was drugged. Rochelle drugged him" she looked up at her brother "Yeah.. but he lied to me. He told me he didn't do anything with her. He knew Rochelle liked him. He shouldn't have been there" Jordan knew she was right. "This hurts... and I killed Harold" Jordan looked at her confused. "What?" She started to get emotional. " I killed him... He was attacking me, and I killed him" she looked down crying. Jordan hugged her, he was shocked. "I can't go to jail" she cried. "I know, I know... you won't. It's going to be okay" he told her. "Why does bad things keep haunting me? I just want to be happy..." she cried into her brothers shoulder. "Shh..." he tried to get her to calm down. "I was so mean to him. I told him I hate him" she pulled away. "I couldn't hate him but I can't like him either for what he did to me. Why couldn't he be honest with me?" Jordan held his sisters hand "He probably didn't understand it because the date rape drug. He didn't want to get the story wrong. Or he just didn't wanna hurt you and there's no excuse for that but you know Spence would not hurt you intentionally" she slowly nodded. "But sis, this is not the place you need to be. Mom could've stop the abuse from happening by having charges pressed against Asher but instead Harold paid her off" she looked at him confused. "I know it doesn't make any sense but, he paid her. He paid her to not get his son locked up" she couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her mom is the reason why the charges never went through?? This was heartbreaking to her.

Olivia went downstairs to face her mother. "Sweetie, I made your plate—" Olivia cut her off "How dare you" Laura looked at her confused but saw Jordan walked down the stairs. "What did he tell you?" Jordan stood by his sister "The truth" Laura was disappointed. "She deserved to know. It's time to stop lying to her mom and be honest" Billy folded his arms listening. "You had no right to do that" Laura said to him. "No right to do what? Tell her the damn truth? My sister was getting her ass beat and many other shit done to her throughout her marriage with Asher and you allowed this to happen. You allowed this and you're mad that I told her the truth? Screw your" he shook his head in disbelief. "Who do you think you're talking to" Laura started to walk towards him but Olivia stood in front of Jordan. "Sweetheart, you can't possibly believe him" she said to Olivia. "The fact that I came to you first for a place to stay says a lot. But learning that you are no better than Asher and Harold, actually, you're worse than them. Who treats their daughter like this? How could you do this to me? What did I do to deserve this? I don't remember all of it but I remember bits and pieces and I did not deserve that. I was being suffocated. I was treated like a fucking prisoner, worse than that. And you try to keep it from me? You think I wasn't going to find out? Are you insane... Once again mother of the year" she said sarcastically. Laura had tears welled up in her eyes "Sweetheart I'm sorry" Olivia shook her head before wiping a tear. "Save it, I'm moving in with Jordan and Simone. I know they would never hurt me" she turned around to go upstairs to grab her things but realized that Jordan has already brought it down. "Liv..." Billy trailed off. "You're no better dad, you should've told me too. Instead of letting me come back here knowing how mom is" she shook her head before walking to the door.

Olivia was highly disappointed in a lot of people. Spencer, her parents, all she has is Jordan and Simone. They never let her down. When they arrived at the house, Simone greeted her with a hug. "Thank you for taking me in" Liv cried. "You don't need to thank me, you're family. I'm sorry for the ones who let you down. You don't have to worry about us doing anything to hurt you" Simone told her sister in-law. Spencer was calling Jordan. He stepped outside to answer the phone. "Hey man.. I just got home" Jordan said through the phone. Seconds later Spencer was pulling up. Jordan knew his sister was probably going to be upset that he sent a text out to Spencer to let him know to come by the house to talk to Liv.  "Is she inside?" He asked when he got out the car. "Yeah, she's inside" Spencer walked in the house with Jordan walking in behind him. "How could she do this to me? I'm sick and tired of crying and being so hurt I just need someone to take the pain away" she cried into Simone's shoulder. "I'll volunteer" Olivia opened her eyes, seeing Spencer. She slowly pulled away from the hug. Simone was shocked to see him. She looked at Jordan who looked away.

TO BE CONTINUED