Everything Will Be Alright

"I'm not good at confessions but I just can't sleep tonight without getting my feelings about you off of my chest. Whether if you feel the same way or not..." he said. "That's it?" He nodded "that's it..." he trailed off. "Cool.." he looked down. "You... don't feel the same way. It's okay" he looked up at her "it won't make things weird, I promise. Like I said just needed you to know how I feel. You get some rest, okay?" He turned around to go back to his room. "I love you too Dillion" he turned around. "Saying that feels so darn good. To know you feel the same way, makes me so happy. I couldn't tell you how I feel because I didn't think you'd like me back. So this right here means a lot to me" she wiped a tear from her eye. "Since we know where we both stand, can I kiss you?" She slowly nodded. Dillion walked over to her, standing in front of each other. She slowly placed her hand against his cheek with him slowly leaning down until their lips met. They were kissing and not realizing that the door opened up with Grace and D'Angelo walking in. "What is going on?" Grace's voice made them both pull away quickly. Both Dillon and Jasmine didn't know what to say. They were in complete shock. "I know I asked a damn question" Grace said with a little bass in her voice. "M-Ma..." Dillon trailed off. "Don't you ma me, I asked you a question and you better answer" she demanded. "We were kissing" he said. "You don't think I know that? Why were you two kissing?!" She raised her voice. Jasmine swallowed the lump in her throat as she looked over at Dillon who was completely nervous. "Don't look at him Jasmine, I'm waiting for answer from you as well" D'Angelo folded his arms. "Dad.... Dillon and I are just friends" Dillon looked over at her quickly "we are?" She looked at him with sadness in her eyes. "Then why were you kissing" D'Angelo took a step forward. "Because we love each other" Dillon said. "Dillon" she looked at him. "What? It's true. Why hide it? We are damn near grown" Grace raised an eyebrow "damn near grown, huh? Well then pack your damn bags then since you are so grown and live elsewhere because I am not about to be motoring you two in my damn house" D'Angelo was a little surprise by Grace's statement about him moving out. "It's a little too far" he mumbled. "No it isn't. This is my house. You go by the rules or you leave. Since you're so damn grown and think you're obligated to do whatever you want, then pack your shit and get out."

"Damn..." Spencer mumbled. "Yeah.." Dillon looked down. "Hey look man, ma is just trying to process everything right now. She'll come around. You can stay with me and Liv until she invites you back home" Dillon shook his head "I'm good. I'm about to be headed off to college anyway. And I'm not going back. Since she doesn't want me there then I don't need to be there. I love Jasmine and I'm not about to mess things up with her because ma has a problem with it" he said. "I get that but you are more than welcome to stay here. Me and Liv wouldn't mind" Dillon sighed with Spencer nudging his arm a little "don't worry about mom, she'll come around" he said. "It shouldn't be like this bro. I'm damn near grown. She's treating me like a kid and I'm tired of it" he was showing his frustration. "I'll talk to her—" Dillon cut him off immediately "No, it's all good... I just need to talk to Jasmine. I hope she'll still date me after this" he said. "She will. Just because moms and D'Angelo are against you doesn't mean you two should back off. Like you said, you're damn near grown" Dillon looked at him "if you and Liv were in my shoes..." Spencer smirked "..I would've still dated her and she would've still dated me. Our love is that powerful. Who knows, maybe you and Jasmine are as well" he pat his brother on the back. "Thanks bro, this means a lot to me. I owe you big-time for always being here for me even when I was being a jerk to you at times and selfish" Spencer shook his head "you don't owe me nothing man. You're my brother, I got you" Dillon dapped him up. "Again thanks but I still owe you" Spencer chuckled "owe me at my wedding" Dillon's eyes widened "Wait a minute, you bout to propose??" Spencer chuckled and shrugged "yeah but gotta find the perfect ring first" Dillon was so excited for his older brother. "Screw that. Olivia would not care about how expensive the ring is. It could be the most ugliest ring in the world and she would still say yes. So hurry up and propose and I better be in attended too because I want to see her expression" Spencer chuckled "bet."

"Thank you for coming over. I need the company" Jasmine looked down, fidgeting with her hands. "So, how are you really?" Jasmine shrugged "sad..." Liv frowned. "You like Dillon don't you?" Jasmine looked up at Olivia "I love him" tears started to well up in here eyes. "I remember that feeling. Good thing me and Spencer didn't have to go through what you and Dillon are going through" Liv said. "Trust me, it sucks...." she looked back down. "Not saying it wasn't hard for us. It felt like the world was against us when we first started dating. Because of Layla and Asher but when you really love someone none of that matters. Grace, D'Angelo they can be against you all they want to but they can't stand in the way of true love. I can tell that you love each other. You and Dillon reminds me of Spencer and myself. You will do whatever it takes to stay together" Jasmine blushed "but me and Dillon aren't together" she mumbled. "Yet, not together yet" Liv smiled, making Jasmine blush even more. "You and Spencer makes it look so easy. It's like no matter who was against you, you still fought to be together" Liv gave her a side smirk "we did and you should as well. I love Grace and D'Angelo but I'm team Jillon" Jasmine laughed "Team what?" Liv giggled "that's your match up name" Jasmine laughed some more "oh gosh so that means you and Spencer are Olencer" Olivia snarled "Ew, gross. More like Spelivia... yeah, Spelivia I like it!" They both laughed "thank you Liv. I truly needed to laugh" she leaned forward, hugging Liv "anytime kiddo."

Olivia got home from spending some time with Jasmine to find Dillon laying down on the couch. "Hey" Dillon sat up with a smile on his face "hey sis" Olivia gave him a confused smile because he never called her sis before. "How was your day?" She thought he was being suspicious but didn't bother asking why. "Good. I saw Jasmine" she could tell by his expression that he wanted to know how she was doing. "She's doing good. Of course she misses you like crazy" he frowned before looking down. She walked over and sat down besides him. "You should go see her" he sighed "and before you say anything, don't worry about Grace and D'Angelo. Let me and Spencer handle them. Trust me everything will be alright" she smiled at him. "Thanks Liv. You and my brother are perfect for each other. Always there for the people you love" she rested her head against his shoulder "it's our job little bro and if that's your way of saying you love me then, I love you too."

TO BE CONTINUED