I Missed You

"Congratulations" Mrs. Baker hugged Spencer. It was like nothing has ever happened. It was weird to him but he hugged her back. After hugging her Simone hugged him and congratulated him as well. Then it was the guys. He did his handshake with Jordan who gave him a soft smile "I'm happy for you man. You deserve this" Jordan told his best friend. "Thanks man" Spencer and Billy shook hands before Billy told him how proud he was. " Man, you came along way. I told you coming to Beverly will get you to the NFL. I meant everything I said" Spencer gave him a soft smile before nodding "That you did and I appreciate it coach" Everyone noticed that Spencer was looking for someone. But no one knew about Olivia being released from rehab. She kept that to herself. "Looking for someone?" Laura asked him who was still searching for her. "Yeah, Olivia" everyone was looking at him confused. "She's in rehab" Jordan told him. "Not anymore. She's released. She's here" they were even more confused. "What do you mean she is here. Here in this stadium?" Spencer finally looked at everyone before nodding. " I had no idea she was released. I looked up in the crowd when we were down by 14 and she was there. It's like, since I saw her I started playing a lot better. Like I needed to see her in order to play a lot more aggressive" he said. Laura got her phone out and tried to call her but it went straight to voicemail. "Voicemail... The call went straight to voicemail. Where could she be?" Laura started looking around but it was no use because Liv was no longer in the stadium.

Olivia did not want to overwhelm herself by being around her loved ones. She needed time. After everything that has happened. Especially time away from her parents. But she did want to see Spencer. She just didn't know what to say. She was harsh towards him and expect him to be harsh back to her. So she did what she would normally do, run from her feelings. She got back on a flight and flew back to California. The thought of Spencer being with someone else also made her feel a certain type of way. Since that is something that she told him to do before she entered rehab. And also in his letter when she told him not to wait for her. Her feelings was all over the place. She was hoping that he was still single. But she would understand if he wasn't. "I'm coming, I'm coming" Kia walked to the door and opened it. When she saw Olivia she could not believe it. "Liv!" She immediately threw her arms around her friend with Olivia laughing and hugging her back. "Wow! So much love I'm receiving right now. I guess I was truly missed?" Olivia was sarcastic. "Well, duh! Of course you were. You have no idea how happy you just maybe me" she pulled away before inviting her inside. "Want anything to eat or drink?" Kia offered. "A bottle of water please?" While Kia was getting her water bottle, Olivia sat down on the couch. "Here you go" she handed the bottle to her. "Thanks" Olivia took it. Kia sat down a few feet away. "So how you been?" Olivia looked over at her before a smile formed on her face "healthy" Kia smiled back "I see that. You look so good" Kia complimented her. "Thanks" Olivia lifted her shoulders before releasing the tension in them. "So did you hear Miami won the Super Bowl?" Olivia blushed before nodding. "Spencer was also the MVP" Olivia mumbled. "Oh you watched?" Olivia nodded slowly "Live..." she watched the excitement in her friends face. "Saw the game live?" Olivia tucked her lips in and shut her eyes out of shyness before nodding.

Spencer was celebrating the championship with his teammates and best friend. "You know for someone who just won the Super Bowl, sure doesn't look excited about it" Jordan mentioned. "I am" he gave a soft smile before sighing. " I guess I just can't stop thinking about Liv. I wish I was able to see her..." he looked over the balcony of the club. "It's never too late to see her. Kia texted me saying that she is with her right now. She flew back to LA because she couldn't face you. She thinks there's someone else" Spencer looked at him confused "Jordan I.. you know I'm not with anyone else. You know I've been wanting to get back together with her" Jordan nodded "I know bro, but she doesn't know that. She told you to move on before entering rehab. She probably think that you really did. So she just doesn't feel comfortable talking to you" Spencer didn't see it that way. But why would she think that he could possibly move on from her? "You don't seem like you're having a good time. So my suggestion is, I go back to the hotel to be with Simone. And you my friend, you go back to LA to be with Olivia" Spencer gave him a soft smile before nodding. "It's time for you both to be happy. From what Kia told me, she's in a very good place right now. I'm sure seeing you would make things even better."

It's been a little over two hours. Kia was wondering where Spencer was. Jordan already told her through text that he was coming. "Do you mind if I stay here tonight? No one really knows anything about me being out. I'd rather keep it that way for now—" before Kia was able to say anything the doorbell rang. " I mean unless you have company" Kia giggled at her statement knowing it was for her. She walked to the door and opened it. Olivia was on her phone when Spencer walked in. Kia was smiling from ear to ear knowing this will be their moment. She closed the door while he stood a few feet in front of it. His hands were in his pockets. He was so nervous not knowing how this conversation will go. "Liv?" She wasn't looking up. Whatever she was looking at on her phone she was too occupied to look up. "Liv?" Kia called out her name once again again, this time she looked up and froze when she saw Spencer standing near the doorway. A soft smile formed on his face when he saw her look at him. She swallowed hard before slowly standing up from the couch not breaking eye contact. "I'll give you two privacy" Kia was smiling while she excuse herself from the living room to her bedroom. "H-Hey.." she trailed off. "Hey" he replied back. Tears started to well up in her eyes as she started walking towards him. Giving him a tight hug. "I missed you" he whispered. "I missed you too" she cried.

TO BE CONTINUED