Perfect Timing Part 2.

Simone was coming home from the grocery store when she got a surprise visit. "Damon?" He stood up from the porch steps, placing his hands in his pockets "Hi Simone" she was surprised to see him. "What are you doing here?" He shrugged "was in the neighborhood, decided to stop by to see you" he told her. "And what if Jordan was with me, then what?" He shrugged "then he would've saw me. Look, I don't have no beef with him. Never did. He always had a problem with me and that's a him problem, not a me" he walked down the steps and hugged her. "I missed you" he said softly. "Damon... you're gonna get me caught up" she pulled away from the hug. "Like this isn't right" she said to him. "Do you want me to go?" Simone was silent. "Just say the word and I'll go" she looked up at him, slowly shaking her head. "Let me take you somewhere. I promise I'll bring you right back."

Spencer wasn't sure if this was the perfect time to propose to her. He couldn't hardly be in the moment with her because all he could think about was popping the question. As for Olivia, she had some news to tell him herself. Neither one of them were in the moment. They were eating their pizza in silence. "S-Spencer?" She decided to break the silence. "Yeah babe?" She swallowed hard as she was looking down "I have something to tell you" she was fidgeting with her fingers. "There's something I have to ask you" he said. "Okay... you go first" she suggested. "Ladies first" he said. She placed her pizza back down in the box before wiping her mouth with a napkin. "I don't know how to tell you this...." He took her hand in his "Liv, you know you can tell me any thing" she slowly nodded. "I'm scared Spencer" tears started to well up in her eyes. He leaned over, kissing her passionately. After the kiss, he pulled away to find her holding a pregnancy test in her hand. He froze for a few seconds before taking it from her. He looked down at it seeing the results. A tear fell from her eyes as she slowly tucked her lips in. He clenched his jaw as he began to get emotional. "Ya p-pregnant" he looked up at her who slowly nodded "yes baby... and I'm scared" her lip started to quiver as she turned around to walk away from him. He stood up quickly and grabbed her hand. "Liv...." He said softly. She sighed as she faced him. He wiped a few of her tears before holding her hands. "Baby we can't think about what could go wrong. All we can think about is this moment, right here.. you and I" he pulled out the ring he got her. Olivia looked down at the ring he was holding before her eyes widened. She looked up at him completely shocked. "Spencer..." he slowly got down on one knee with her covering her mouth. "Liv.. I couldn't think of a better moment to ask you so I'm asking you now. I'm so in love with you. You have always been the one for me. You're my best friend, my soul mate, the love of my life. The only thing is missing is you being my wife. So I'm asking you, Olivia Baker, will you marry me?" Spencer was fighting the tear that was trying to come out. She slowly began nodding before saying "yes baby" he slid the ring on her finger. He stepped back wiping his tear that kept on coming. She stood up and hugged him tightly. Both of them were so emotional. To find out that they're going to be parents to being engaged, it was so much happiness. "I'm so in love with you Spencer" he smiled through his tears before kissing her passionately.

Damon and Simone were eating ice cream while walking at the park. "How are things going between you and Jordan?" She looked over at him "do you really wanna know?" He shrugged "kind of, why would I ask if I didn't?" he chuckled. "So far things are going well. I'm pregnant" he stopped walking before she did. "Pregnant.." she nodded. "That's great news. Congratulations" Damon told her. "Thanks" he nodded. "Anytime" he started to eat his ice cream. "So any woman in your life?" She asked. "I'm single. I don't want to waste my time by dating the wrong one" he admitted. "How would you know if she's the wrong one when you choose not to date anybody?" He chuckled "great question. Maybe it's because the one I want is already taken" Her phone interrupted their conversation. He glanced down at her phone when she pulled it out to see who was calling her. "Excuse me for a second" she answered it. "Hi baby..."