Devastation

Olivia screamed in pain. "You had my son killed? You bitch" Harold kicked her in the ribs again. A flashback of hit her:

"Asher I'm sorry please" she begged. "What—did—I—fucking—say!" Hitting her between words. She felt the pain as she finally hit the floor. "You really thought your mother was not going to tell me? You really thought you were gonna leave?! The only fucking way you're leaving me is death. He placed his foot on her throat with her struggling for oxygen. Hitting at his leg. "Nobody leaves me Olivia. Try me one more time" he raised his foot with her gasping for air and coughing. "Try me!" He kicked her hard in the ribs with her screaming in pain as she was sobbing hard.

"I'm gonna kill you like you did my son" Olivia felt his foot on her throat. She hit at his leg, losing consciousness. "Die you stupid black bitch" she started to remember the pain his son put her through. She got him hard in his Achilles' tendon. "Ow" she continued to hit it. Causing him to get off of her neck. She rushed up off the floor, to the kitchen. She opened a drawer door quick grabbing for a knife when he ran up on her. Slamming her head against a cabinet door, dropping the knife to the floor. "Spencer!" She screamed out for his name. "Spencer isn't here to save your slutty ass" he pressed her face against the cabinet door. She reached her hand down grabbing another knife, slicing his face. "Ahhh" he backed off, placing his hand on his cheek. He looked at her shocked. "Oh you're gonna die" he charged at her with her holding the knife out. "Ahh—" his eyes were bulging. Harold fell to the ground with his hand over his wound.

"Liv?" Spencer walked in the house. She was shaking, seeing that Harold was dead. She slowly pushed against his ribs with her foot, his hand slowly moved from his wound to the ground. "Liv?"  Spencer walked in the kitchen seeing her holding a knife with blood on it. It slowly slipped out of her hand as she was shaking. "Liv" he rushed to her side. Seeing Harold on the ground, he slowly hugged her. "I-I killed him. I can't go to jail, Spencer.. I can't go to jail" she started to cry. "You won't baby, I promise" he tried to comfort her. Spencer wasn't gonna let that happened. He called the cops and they had to question Olivia about what happened. "He was kicking me, and choking me with his foot and—" Spencer cut her off. "My girlfriend just woke up from a coma. She has amnesia. I don't like to leave her side so when I got home and saw this man harming her, I lost it" Olivia was confused. We got in a physical altercation and it lead me to stab him."
After the police questioning, Olivia was rushed to the hospital to get checked. Her ribs were bruised even more but she was going to be okay. "Why did you do that?" She looked over at him, who was driving. "Why did I do what?" — "You protected me from the police" she told him. "It was self-defense. He tried to kill you Liv" she looked down "But he didn't. Instead.. I killed him" he looked over at her "You did the right thing. If you didn't, you will be dead right now..." she looked up at him. "Maybe that's where I wanna be" he gripped the steering wheel "Don't say that" he shook his head not wanting to ever feel that type of pain. " I know... what he did to me. I felt it" Spencer looked at her "wait, you do?" She nodded "Yes.... I remember Asher abusing me. How much pain he caused me. Harold reminding me of that when he was kicking at my ribs and tried choking me to death" he swallowed hard "Is that all you remember?" He was hoping she remembered what happened that day at the dorm or what happened after Asher. "That's all I remember......" she looked out the window with tears welling up in her eyes.

When they got back to his condo, Olivia kept her distance, or at least tried to. "Hungry?" She shook her head "Do you wanna talk about it?" She shook her head before looking down. "Liv, we should—" she cut him off "I just don't want to. My body hurts, okay? I don't want to talk about that. I felt alone... I felt like I was gonna die" he frowned. "You know... maybe you're right. Maybe we are broken up because the Spencer I know would never have left me alone. I thought I was gonna die. I thought he was going to kill me. I still feel alone right now. Why is that?" Spencer sighed "Because we aren't together in the present. I can't just pretend like we're happy when this is only because you remember us being together in college" a tear fell from her eyes. "I'll call mom to pick me up.... I'm sorry to bother you" she pulled out her phone to call her mom but he took the phone from her. "I don't want you to leave. Please stay" he tried to kiss her but she stopped him. " I love you" she looked at him before slowly leaning in. They kissed passionately. A tear fell from her eye while the kiss got even more passionate. It was hard for Spencer to resist Olivia. Especially at a time like this where he knows she needs loving.

Olivia's pressed her nails in his face feeling every thrust. Tears were falling from her eyes, she tucked her lips in so she wouldn't sob. He was stroking deep before she couldn't handle it anymore "S-Spencer" he thought she was saying his name out of pleasure.

"Don't act brand new Spencer. I saw your phone" he was confused. "I saw what she said" he pulled his phone out seeing the message. "Who is this chick saying 'baby last night was fun' with an heart emoji?!" She shouted. "It's not a big deal. You know her—" she cut him off "I don't give a damn if I know her, she's calling you baby and leaving you heart emojis and shit" Olivia was furious. "Rochelle is my study partner" she raised an eyebrow. "A study partner?! So how about I go call up Asher to be my study partner" she told him. "You go do that" Spencer was jealous from hearing that. "What's wrong? You don't want me to study with Ash? You don't want him to message me ' Baby last night was fun' what's wrong does that piss you off? Maybe I should message him right now—" he hollered "You're tripping Liv. Me and Rochelle aren't doing anything. You reading into it wrong. We're just friends" he told her. "Yeah.." she scoffed. "You don't believe me? Baby, look—" she took a step back shaking her head when he tried taking her hand. "I'm gonna do something that'll break my heart... that I might regret but I need to protect myself for what's destined to happen. I can't do this, I just need to protect my heart by letting you go. Spencer help me let you go.... You're gonna go off to play in the NFL, live your dream with many women falling at your feet... women like Rochelle" a tear fell down her face. "Liv..." he felt his heart break. She tucked her lips in before she looked at him "...I'm so sorry Spencer" she opened his door, leaving.

"Spencer stop" she cried. He slowed down before completely stopping when he realized she was crying hard. "Baby what's wrong?" She pushed him off of her before sitting up. "Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt you?" She covered her face with her hands as she started bawling her eyes out. She remembered the break up. It was all coming back to her. "Liv, talk to me" He tried to remove her hands away from her face but she stood up, putting her robe on. " You cheated on me. How could you do that to me how could you make me feel so little and... I thought you loved me what is this? This isn't love Spencer this isn't love" he stood up "Liv—" tears were welling up in his eyes knowing it was time. Knowing this would probably be the last time they could be in the same room together. " I was joked by Rochelle. And I—" she shook her head as the tears were falling "You were drugged, congratulations. Is that supposed to make me feel better? You shouldn't have been there. You shouldn't have been at another girls dorm room knowing how she felt about you. Knowing how that would've made me feel. You disrespected me by stepping in her dorm room" a tear fell from his eyes. " I was better off not remembering a damn thing. What the fuck is this... What the fuck did I do to deserve this? You and I are done. I don't wanna see you anymore I don't wanna talk to you anymore I'm leaving" she tried to leave the room but he grabbed her hand. "I'm not letting you walk out that door. The last time I did that, we're in this situation now because of it. I'll be damned if I allow it to happen again" she slipped her hand away. " I hate you Spencer" he clinched his jaw before shaking his head "You don't mean that" he said. "You fucked her... drugged or not... Then have the audacity to date her after we break up just to hurt me some more? Fuck you" he wiped his tear "Baby I'm sorry..." he trailed off. "What was it that you said to me? Oh yeah... you told me you didn't cheat on me. You lied to my face" she told him. "I didn't cheat.. I just.. didn't tell you that we had sex but I wasn't in control" she scoffed as she pulled out her phone to call her mom " Hey mom, I am fine... I just, need you to come get me please..."

TO BE CONTINUED