82:Help

Oliver had heard her moans, opened the door and seen her face in the room. He closed it shut before she spotted him, trembling at the image of her in his head.

His cock had hardened within his jeans, lengthening and solidifying to push painfully at the zipper. The heat that had burned over his skin had made him dizzy, lightheaded, and unable to think properly. His head had been filled with thoughts of her.

Her sighs, her sounds, her moans. He heard them all.

He had pressed his body to the wall, legs weak with his lust. He wondered whether her eyes would be glazed with her desire, soft lips parted to release warm exhales, thighs trembling with her pleasure.

He wanted to open that door. Then he had heard Ezra. His soft gravelly voice, low and rough with his intent to seduce. It was breathy and he panted with his own pleasure.

The anger that had spread across Oliver's mind had been blinding. Hot and fiery. The emotion had shot through his system, burning within his chest like wildfire. He could not breathe, the anger consumed his entire frame and pulsated deep within his chest.

Had they kissed? Probably. Had he been pleasuring her with his fingers, pushing long digits into her warm wet and sticky folds? Had he been eating her out, tasting her at that one spot she should not be giving access to anyone else but her soulmate?

Or had they been fucking? Ezra's cock sinking into her, wrapped within her. His cum staining her walls white. The thought sent another bout of jealousy straight through his system.

Oliver gritted his teeth at the thought, clenching his jaws together. The sound of her voice had resonated within him and he could recognize it from anywhere. He knew her, his soul knew her.

Oliver was sensitive as fuck, and he wished he wasn't now.

He wished he didn't know how much Ezra seemed to be enamoured by her. Oliver glanced at his best friend, eyes narrowed into slits.

Ezra.

Why him? Oliver would be more understanding towards the other members. But not Ezra, because he felt Ezra was the person he was closest to in the group.

They worked together on most songs and they ran on a similar wavelength as compared to the rest of the group. When Casper wasn't with him, he fell back on Ezra. Ezra was his place of safety. Ezra was home.

Without a clear obvious claim of the soul bond, Oliver could do nothing to Ezra. He had nothing to show Amber and nothing to prove their relationship.

Saying anything now, even just telling Ezra to back the fuck off, might anger his best friend. Possibly resulting in a testosterone-filled fight. One that would be unresolved because there was no soul bond to show.

Would Amber even believe him?

Oliver's eyes drifted back to his angel. He had hinted to her the first time they met and she had teased him. She seemed receptive of the notion but if he told her now of how he thought of her. If he strongly opposed Ezra without anything to prove his point. It would be like sticking a goddamn sticker on his forehead labelling him a sick, crazy pervert.

The law favoured those with soul bond evidence. Even the invisible ones could be proven with high-quality lie detectors or at most a drug that would imprint patterns on one's wrist indicating the presence of a soul bond.

If one paid even more money, a test could be done to check whether two parties were soulmates. But those cost exorbitant prices and proved to be painful since it involved an attempt to cut the bond.