9:Blindfold

MinJae had a blindfold over his eyes, and rain was pelting against his beautiful hard body. The white top that once revealed nothing to the eye was now sticking to his skin like a second skin, drenched from the downpour and pale beige with its rising transparency.

The thin fabric did nothing to hide the small hints of pink nipples obscured slightly by the spider web array of gems draped over his skin. In fact, it dipped into his belly button and peeled back slightly at his hips to reveal deep V-line muscles at the ends of his body.

This was all paired with dance moves that were definitely meant to insinuate more than just an art form. His dancing was walking on a thin line between performance and a strip show. But for some reason, despite the deliberate grinding of his hips, he managed to make every move a professional and artistic swing of his hips.

"Oh, fuck me," Amber could barely stop the curse from escaping her lips.

Her fingers were rubbing against her clitoris, slow circle eights that sent jolts of hot pleasure through her body. She couldn't help it. She couldn't stop her hips from jerking into her touch, grinding her clit into her fingers with her need. Her insides were fluttering emptily with the need for her release. Her cheeks were too hot, and her skin—it burned.

She hated herself.

She hated herself so much.

"I feel like a predator and you are my sweet prey~"

MinJae bit his lips, teeth sinking into the soft flesh and her eyes darted over the captivating buds of red that begged to be kissed. It had to be, for lips as alluring and as exquisite as his should be worshipped and revered by another's.

Then he was spinning over the wet puddles of water. His feet were sweeping across the ground, forcing the droplets of water to rise and hang in the air like an incoming tidal wave.

And the rapper emerged from the cover of watery darkness like the devil.

The already present low bass was amplified, thrumming in the air along with a pulsating beat. The hum of a raspy growl executed at a steady rhythm began, vibrating through the speakers of her phone. The familiar sound sent her heart fluttering excitedly within her chest.

"Am I punished for my sins~"

Ezra's voice was a different kind of coffee.

The kind with a smooth mild-bodied bitterness, followed by the gasping burn of tongue-tingling chilli in the aftertaste. But beyond the aggressiveness of that taste was a refreshing chill that ran down her metaphorical throat.

It resulted in a shiver that spilled across her skin and trickled through her body. A snaking cold elicited a phantom warmth that dwelled in her heart, flickering at the sound like a kindled flame.

Elation, excitement, adrenaline, lust.

Her juices were dripping out of her slit, beads of her arousal sliding down her creamy inner thighs. She wet her fingers with her slippery want, spreading it over the engorged bundle of nerves, dipping her fingers into her labia. And her clit, it jumped, pulsating in time with the pound of her heartbeat in her ears.

Fuck.

Amber swallowed thickly, her throat suddenly dry.

The raspy lilt of Ezra's voice was not that of a thirsty man or a wannabe that pushed way too much grunt and moan into each verse. This was pure effortless sexiness from an inborn naturally carnal voice. Something any woman wouldn't mind waking up to hear.

Something any woman wouldn't mind masturbating to.

She found her fingers circling over her clitoris, quickening in its speed. She was impatient as she strummed, going faster and faster in hopes for an end to her sinful activity. Just this once. She told herself as she masturbated. Just one time and that's it. I am never doing this again. She promised, her eyes glazing over with her lust as she ran towards her need for completion, uncaring of the consequences.

Ezra appeared in his full, sexy glory. Her eyes roamed over the man. From his handsome face to the CGI black feathery wings on his back. Her eyes wandered over the leather of his clothes and the rude spread of his legs.

His handsome face was featured with thick, low set brows set above mono-lidded eyes and the gentle arch of a regal nose. These were the softer facial features of an Asian man afflicted with the gene that prevented the loss of baby fat. Not that he looked anything like a kid if that sharp as sin jawline was any indication.

Hell No.

"Give me an axe to carve out my heart, serve it to you on a platter meant for pig feed~"

He flickered within the video as he rapped, his silhouette disappearing with the wash of shadow and reappearing with a beam of a bright pulsating spotlight. Like a mythological creature, he vanished and returned within the same panel, morphing with the flare of light akin to some kind of dark elusive fairy.

Beautiful, dangerous, seductive.

The magical effect was made obvious by the paleness of his skin and the bleached white blonde of his hair. The colour of milk in a saucer, maybe the white of the flesh of steamed fish, or the colour of the stars in the night sky.

He glowed.

"You can take me, eat me, ruin me but in exchange, let me have a taste of your honey, your cream, your peach. Let me drink you in deeply~"

Holy fuck.

Her heart leaped, racing faster and faster at his dirty lyrics. It was fuel to her fire, sugar to her cream and she found her pleasure rising, climbing with his sinful voice. A soft, whiny moan escaped her lips as her fingers danced over the hood of her clit, pulling it back to press directly onto the trembling engorged bundle of nerves.

Her hips jerked upwards and she stifled a wail with a bite of her lips.

Her clit was tingling.

The on-screen idol smirked, his eyes meandering over her body almost as if he could see her, as if he knew exactly what she was doing. The man exuded charismatic sexuality conveyed by the lazy tilt of his head and the moody hunch of his shoulders.

Silver hoops twinkling as he tossed his head back to reveal a pale neck. The usually broody looking face that dropped into a gloomy expression when neutral transformed into a naughty grin.

A grin that promised more things than it should.

A grin that she had seen more than once in her dreams.

He was perched on the seat, thighs splayed wide open and obscene. His thickening cock slapped against his belly as he smirked at her from above, licking his lips. She found herself moving, her lips dancing over the mushroom bulge of his cock and then she was swallowing—

Amber's cheeks heated up at the sight and the memory of him in her dreams. It was heating from the divine clarity of his image brought forth by the millions of tiny pixels that captured his every quality.

She watched, transfixed as he tilted his head to the side, fingers on lips which stretched teasingly, seductively. A rosy pink tongue flickered out, the muscle lightly wetting lips into a shade of red that was the colour of blood.

"It may be a death wish but at the end of it all. I'll triumph knowing that I made you drip like a faucet with just the flick of my fucking tongue~"

Fuck.