69:Cute

"No, it's fine. They're...not my clothes anyway," he paused, "just the pants." He said, stirring at the mug feigning nonchalance.

His usual laidback nature kicked in and he let it do the work. "But..." He raised a brow at her chest, cocking his chin towards it as a gesture to her breasts. This time, he let his eyes rest on her nipples, his mind memorising them involuntarily. He then took his time to look back at her, cocking his head to the side in question.

He could see the ball drop in her mind and she blushed, her cheeks turning a brilliant red. She bit her lip, licking it nervously and he was drawn to the movement. His eyes were following the dart of that pink wet muscle, watching as it disappeared as quickly as it came.

"I was using nipple stickers."

She seemed to have finally understood his meaning as she took a seat at the counter, bringing her arms up to cover her nipples. The action pushed her breasts together, causing the material to bunch up into the tell-tale vertical line down her chest.

"The uniform...They didn't want to see bra lines," she mumbled. "Stickers don't stick twice. One time use only. I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable." Then she stuttered. "A-All your shirts in the bathroom were white and those that weren't were too see-through so I..." She didn't finish her sentence, letting it sink into the air.

That was enough information to make him feel bad for thinking that she wanted to fuck him, take his picture and then blackmail his company to give her money to stay quiet. He shook his head, pushing the mug to her. She was surprised at the gesture, taking it from him to peer cutely down at the mixture.

"It's fine," he replied, taking a sip of the milk. It was good, sweet and creamy.

Like her pussy.

Fuck, get your head out of the gutter Ezra!

"Thank you."

He was gifted with another small smile. It was like a ray of soft sunshine and his heart faltered, fluttering pathetically in his chest like a flopping fish out of water. He was dazed for a second, a little stunned at the effect of her smile on his brain cells. Well, they burst into hearts whenever she gave him those looks.

Shit.

He watched as she nervously gulped her drink, tipping the milk up and downing it. The action gave him a clear view of her neck, soft peach and smooth. The shirt shifted to reveal an exposed collarbone, the dip of skin surprisingly sexy to his mind.

A droplet of milk dripped from the mug and slid down her skin.

Ezra watched transfixed as the bead flowed down, following the dips of her skin and disappearing from his view as it travelled to her breasts.

His cheeks felt strangely hot and he averted his gaze to his mug, downing the liquid quickly before he made a fool of himself again. When he placed his mug down, she was done with her drink and staring at him, lost in thought. He nodded to her slightly, the universal gesture of 'what?' and she pressed her lips together.

"Can we discuss my method of payment?"

It seemed the thought was haunting her. It should since he was offering her free boarding and money for something she had not done yet. It gave him leverage over her. Leverage that Ezra liked. But he was not a monster and the clock ticking behind them was a reminder of how late it was at night.

"Tomorrow," he promised, taking her mug. "We will talk tomorrow." He turned to put it into the sink before shifting to face her, his arms gripping the edges of the counter. "It's late, go to sleep."

Ezra knew that he would not be getting any sleep tonight. His mind was buzzing with too many new ideas. Too much inspiration and the memory of her lewd body fresh in his thoughts.

He was also not keen on sleeping alone in that huge bed of his in the master bedroom. The nightmares that plagued his dreams were the strongest without someone in his bed. He feigned his steps towards his own room, closing the door.

"Goodnight," her voice trailed from the hallway, soft and small. He smiled.

Cute.