63:pleasure

The switch wasn't as extreme as the first time. Her mind seemed to have adapted to the idea and so the change in bodies didn't elicit the same violent reaction she had previously experienced. Now that she knew what to expect, she felt pretty comfortable in his body.

The sudden pull of hair from the band on her head and the warmth of the sun on her skin was noticeable but nothing too extreme. Somehow she was able to adapt to the change relatively quickly. The only problem was the girl sucking the thing between his legs.

It was different.

Amber could barely stop the moan from escaping her lips, letting out a surprised exhale of air. The pleasure situated over the long appendage was unlike the pleasure she experienced as a female. It was just...She guessed she could describe it as an outer feeling.

Pleasure radiated in waves and waves, starting from the tip of her new penis and spreading throughout her body. The squeeze of pressure at her balls was almost painful. It was difficult to describe the feeling and all Amber could do for a moment was to just let it all wash over her. Her mind was assaulted and wrung apart by the burn of hot white pleasure that sparkled and flickered beneath her closed eyes.

The girl's mouth was warm and wet. Whenever her tongue flicked across the underside of her newly grown cock, the spurt of pleasure that drove through her body was so intense that her leg trembled. She let out a soft gasp unable to comprehend the newfound sensation. It only took her another second to pull away, crawling backwards and out of the grasp of the girl. Her chest was heaving as she stared at the female between her legs.

Because fuck that was scary as hell.

Ha-Eun stared back at her, but Amber was not interested in meeting her gaze. Instead, her eyes trailed down towards her groin. Her eyes widened as she stared at his penis, or her penis. She'd never seen one up close before so it was definitely something new to her. She couldn't take her eyes away from the thing.

She was flushing at the sight of it.

Smooth and paler than most at its shaft, the colour led to a rosy pink head that mirrored the exact shade of his lips. It bobbed under her gaze moving in time with each burst of pleasure that wrecked her body.

It was decently sized, dominating in its length rather than its width. A pearly bead of precum spilt from its head, dripping down a vein, forcing a tingle of pleasure to shoot outwards from her groin.

It was...Pretty. She was surprised at herself for thinking this way, but it was. She was used to seeing crudely drawn horse cocks on joke sites and she had seen plenty of cock in porn but she never expected to see one that was this pretty.

She bit her lips, wetting it lightly. The taste of strawberries and sugar laced his tongue. His cock was pretty and erotic. The thing nodded in agreement, dripping even more glossy strands of precum over his pale abdomen. She flexed watching as her abdominal muscles popped and hardened, shifting to let the rays of the sun shimmer over the pearly liquid.

God.

How the fuck was everything about JieMi unbelievably aestheticly pleasing and gorgeous?

Amber tore her eyes away from her new third leg to look at her body. Her own body. JieMi stood at the very same corner, his hand grasping the bookshelf as he met her eyes. Her body looked fucking stupid with her mouth open like that. Amber frowned.

He was in shock.

He probably didn't expect her to take over his body like that. Amber cursed beneath her breath. And the girl, Ha-Eun? She frowned, staring up at her from under long fake eyelashes as if JieMi had grown two heads.

Well, he technically did.

"JieMi, what's wrong?" She asked, her voice high pitched and saccharine sweet.

Amber hated this girl. She was pretty, of course, she was. Prettier than her? Definitely. Everything about her screamed perfection. Even after sucking JieMi off, she looked pristine, her makeup remained perfectly applied, not a strand of hair out of place.

She was everything society wanted. High celestial nose bridge, large pretty doll-like eyes and bubble lips. An extremely thin body and a tall, above average height, paired off with luscious curves that should not be found on a woman her size.

Amber hated this girl because she represented everything she was not.

The monster within her heart roared in indignation, angry at her soulmate. It was pissed and at this point, it didn't care for him. He could die in a ditch for all she cared because he wasn't worth her time and her tears. Tears that still threatened to spill from her eyes.

"Nothing," Amber replied with the soft growl, her soulmate's voice was delicious to her ears.

You know what? Fuck it. She might as well take the chance to experience something new. Not many girls could experience the pleasure of both worlds. Amber pushed herself up and sniffed, flexing her hips to let the thing hang out at the edge of the table. "Continue."

The girl nodded, looking a little confused as she wrapped her mouth yet again around her penis. It took all of Amber's willpower to not explode the minute Ha-Eun's lips touched her cock. Her lips were wrapped over the head of her cock sending throbbing desire through her belly. She regained her footing, pretending to lounge lazily on the table just as he had.

All of this was done just to irk him.

Amber glanced up at him and like the petty bitch she was beginning to become, she grabbed his girlfriend's head and forced her onto his dick. The girl spluttered, choking around her cock as Amber used her as a toy.

Her cock nudged against Ha-Eun's tonsils, and the feeling of Ha-Eun's throat constricting and pushing at her—

Fuck. Amber exhaled softly. The pleasure was insane and Amber struggled to push the feeling down into a muted hum so that she could bully her a little more. It took everything for her to not let loose that garbled moan threatening to burst forth from her lips. If not for the anger that thrummed deep within her belly, Amber would have apologised to the poor girl struggling to breathe.

She would have gone on her knees and bought her honey tea. Probably cried a little from embarrassment.

Amber was naturally nice. The worst thing she'd ever done in her life to people was just, one: sock a fan in her face; two: pretend to forget to take an extra chopstick for someone; three: smile when someone fell.

This would top number one.

She would have probably enjoyed this a little more if it weren't for the situation, considering how it was her first time being pleasured as a male. But she was too angry, too pissed to feel anything except the burn of heat in her chest. It fuelled her to do things she would probably feel bad for later. She found herself pumping the poor girlfriend on her new cock, entirely enjoying herself and prolonging the feelings of pleasure.

JieMi watched her from her body, gaping at her as she face-fucked his girlfriend in front of him. He then simmered into an expression that rarely graced Amber's face, looking so pissed that he might just explode. Amber wanted to laugh when he glared at her heatedly, clenching his fists as he watched her.

Then she flicked the middle finger to JieMi before coming deep into the gullet of his girlfriend. Her vision went white as the pleasure consumed her body. Her hips were shaking as she spurted rope after rope of hot semen down his girlfriend's throat.

Fuck you asshole.

Pleasure never tasted this sweet.