18:In love

It was not the high pitch ring he was used to hearing in the women of his country. This was dark, dark chocolate dripping from her lips.

His abdomen had burned with a pleasurable fire that roared in his veins. His cock was stirring and throbbing at her words, dripping wet with precum in his boxers. A shot of pleasure raced up his skin and it took everything for him to stop shivering too hard from her touch.

His heart had never beaten so fast and so hard before in his life. And when she sat back to finally look at him, the physical attraction had wrecked through his mind like a tornado, ruining him, destroying him.

Her hair was short, so short that it rivalled his own. She looked nothing like the average Korean woman, but he could see the traces of Asian genes in her features.

At first glance, she wasn't perfect. Her face was too squared for society's preference, her nose while small was a little lacking in a nose bridge.

Her eyes, however, were the prettiest he had ever seen. Her lashes were so long they fanned onto her face every time she blinked, framing heavily lidded eyes that had so many creases it gave her a more exotic look.

Her lips trembled, red and pink, round like buds of newly formed roses. Eyebrows a little messy, the tiny hairs growing out in different angles which she had styled into a nice angle.

A doll. His mind supplied as her cheeks reddened into a shade he'd never seen on a human before. It did not help that her ears tip upwards like an elf's.

Casper coloured at the thought.

A fairy. His mind suggested again as his eyes absorbed the colour contrast of her bright yellow sweater against the blue of the plastic. The colour was so dazzling that it almost looked like an edited photo card in real life.

A single crystal earring hung from her ear.

It glinted and sparkled under the spotlight hanging from the ceiling like a star, reflecting sprinkles of soft pretty gold beams onto her face and into her eyes. It turned dark hazel into natural amber hues.

She was pretty, so damn fucking pretty.

His mouth dried.

He wished he could snap a picture to make it last longer. He wished he could just freeze time right there and then...Honestly, just make love to this work of art.

God, help me. Casper mentally groaned. He felt like a perverted lecher and he had only just met her. He watched enraptured as her tongue flicked out to wet sticking lips. Then she did something unspeakable that killed whatever self-control he had.

Her knees rubbed against his crotch, pressing against the shaft of his painfully hard cock again, and again. The delicious friction sent spurts of pleasure up his body and forced his very horny male organ to harden full mast.

It took all his willpower to stop the strangled, sexual moan from bubbling out of his throat. The educated moral citizen in him faltered against the lust that surged across his very being, battling to keep it down.

Casper wanted to die when he saw realisation flicker across her face. Her cheeks had darkened to an even redder hue. He was bewildered and she was fast. She disappeared after a deep bow, running through the plastic and vanishing from view as quickly as she came.

The loss of the feeling of her body against his was like stepping out from a warmed room to meet the cold outside. It was an indescribable emptiness that he didn't know inflicted him until she left. It took seconds for his mind to run through a thousand reasons why he felt this way. And when it settled on one it sent his feet racing out of the artwork to be greeted by an empty gallery space.

His eyes darted around frantically as he spun, his feet pacing through the maze of the gallery. He headed for the main entrance, his eyes darting about for the bright yellow. He searched and searched for minutes, running past artwork after artwork, without even stopping to admire them, something he rarely did.

His mind was screaming for that cadmium yellow.

When security came to pick him up, bodyguards questioning his frantic movements, he was rambling with questions. When they answered with words that featured 'no' and 'we didn't see a girl in yellow'. He was silent and disappointed as he climbed into the car that would take him back to the concert venue.

Casper was smart.

It didn't take much for a genius like him to realise that the girl had been his soulmate.

His not-yet-twenty soulmate.

And he had let her go just like that. He had her in his embrace. She had been so close to his body, that they might as well have been lovers.

It was later on when someone pointed out the crystal hanging from his chained earring that a smile finally flickered across his face. He kept it safe in his wallet, stored in the compartment right next to a picture of his parents. He promised to himself he would give it back to her when he finally met her one day.

As an intelligent human being, he was definitely not in love. He barely knew the girl, but Casper was very sure his body had fallen head over heels in love with her.