61: forget

He groaned under her as she rocked her hips against him, unable to stop her body from riding his thighs. Her hips pressed into the hard bulge that prodded against her core.

Then she was doing something that she had only ever read in books, grinding her tongue against the hard palate behind his teeth. She painted slow lazy circles in time to the sway of her hips allowing his brain to easily link the movement of her tongue to his cock. Bubbles of laughter escaped in his throat at first, and his amusement was evident from the stretch of his lips.

"What are you doing?" He laughed. "That tickles."

"Could you just sit still and let me try this?" She grumbled, fibbing a glare as she ground her hips harder against his groin. He shut up at that, letting her kiss him. Pleasuring a man was as good as gagging them.

She continued, going with the rhythm of his pants and soft whines at the back of his throat. She sped up, enjoying the way his muscles trembled and quivered under her skin. Her hands trailed down his hard, honeyed skin, dipping into his shirt. And then he was pulling her away from him, greedily gulping for air like a dying man.

Her eyes widened, taking in the sight of the man before her.

He looked like a wreck. Beads of sweat trickled down his forehead. His eyes were glazed with lust, hazy from the impending orgasm. His cheeks were the brightest shade of crimson she'd ever seen on him and it spread to his ears.

"You—" He growled in frustration and she responded with a mischievous grind of her hips against his cock. She gave him a soft teasing moan, all the while glancing up at him from under her eyelashes. "Fuck."

He groaned, throwing his head back to reveal the long throbbing vein on his neck that she couldn't help but surge forward to suckle on softly. She could feel his racing pulse under her lips. Fast and strong. She parted from his skin when his fingers dug into her hips in his protest.

"Sweetheart, you're going to make me come if you keep doing that," he growled, eyes wide and dilated as he looked at her.

"Do it," she dared her voice a little breathless.

Darn, her courage was on the rise. It just felt really good to see such a beautiful male specimen coming apart in her hands.

"I would love to." He laughed airily, panting slightly as he held her tight to prevent her from moving too much. His eyes were dazed, dilated with pleasure and he looked on the verge of an orgasm. "But, I don't have a change of pants." He let out a shaky exhale that turned into a soft chuckle. "You're going to make me walk around in soaked jeans?"

"That would be funny," she huffed out an amused snort. "Watching you have to explain to everyone why you have a wet spot." Her eyes flashed with her mirth, still drunk on the power of having him break under her fingers.

Her lips were swollen and when she bit into them they tingled. He parted his lips when she did so, his eyes trained on her lips as he inhaled sharply through clenched teeth. The breathy sound sent a tingle of pleasure through her core.

"You are so fucking sexy. Do you even know what you do to me?" He bit out, exhaling softly. "Do you know what I wanted to do in that storeroom?" His fingers danced on her hip bones, rubbing at it gently.

"What?" She replied.

"I would have gone down on you," he breathed. "I don't have any experience at all, but I wanted to learn with you and I will." He promised.

Her heart fluttered at the look in his eyes. He looked whipped, his eyes were dark with his lust. She wiggled her hips and his grip tightened, jaws clenching as she brushed the apex of her body against the hardness in his jeans.

"Amber, stop," he gasped out. "If you continue, I won't be able to hold myself back."

"And?" She teased.

Say it.

"I'll bring you to a toilet cubicle and re-enact an R21 version of our first meeting." His fingers drifted lower on her ass, cupping them as he hoisted her up and away from his cock.

"R21?" She scoffed, lips pulling into a cheeky grin. "Like what? Kissing?"

She knew that she shouldn't tease him too much but she couldn't help it.

"Kissing huh?" He hummed softly, digging his fingers into her skin. "Not exactly." His lips pulled back into a naughty smirk. His tongue flicking across his lips, a quick sensual drag of pink muscle that made her core clench deliciously.

"I'll rip off your panties with my teeth," he spoke, "and masturbate while drawing circle eights on your clitoris with my tongue, Vixen." He growled out the last words with a deep baritone voice that made it seem as if his lips were dripping with liquid gold.

Fuck.

Amber blushed brightly, suddenly hyperaware of his hot fingers palming her bottom. Oh my God. She could not believe that this had happened. They just went from zero to hero. No, they just went from cute flirty awkward couple to R21 porn video.

Holy shit.

He continued, sweetly kissing her cheek. "But your phone has been buzzing non-stop. So answer the call before Deok-Su thinks I kidnapped you. Because I might if we continue." He grinned darkly. "I'll kidnap you and make love to you until you forget your own name."