95:Change

The image of JieMi's pretty cock flashed once again in her mind like a stupid computer virus that refused to go away. She flushed, pulling her hand back quickly to press it under her thigh.

Her heart pounded loudly and fast in her chest, hammering against her ribcage as she burned a brighter and brighter red. She shook her head, pressing cold fingers to her cheeks. Damn it, she didn't want to be thinking about stupid JieMi's penis now!

"S-sorry," she shook her head, flustered. "I wasn't thinking." Her fingers felt hotter than usual, tingling and burning with awareness.

"I-it's okay," he swallowed, staring into her eyes as if he were trying to tell her that he wasn't a coward and he could do it. He relaxed back into his seat, taking her wrist. "You can touch me as much as you want."

He nodded, more to himself than to her. He pulled her hand back down to ghost at his lower abdomen, pressing it on his belly button. Her eyes met his in shock.

What?

He remained undeterred, his gaze strong as he pulled her fingers towards his groin, drawing closer and closer to his bulge. Amber's mouth dried as she stared at her soulmate, a little shocked at his boldness.

Wait, hold on a second.

His eyes seemed to dare her to make him stop. The fire within them was burning hotter and hotter as he dragged the pads of her fingers over his covered sensitive skin. His plump, juicy lips parted as he exhaled softly.

When her fingers brushed lower at a particular spot, she watched, intrigued, as a light shiver raced up his skin at her touch. He sighed, this time the puff of breath escaped his lips along with the soft hum of sound.

A moan. The sound ran through her and to her clit.

Holy fuck.

The bond swirled, picking up in heat as it seemed to understand the mood in the air. It burned, his skin felt hot under her fingers as pleasure zinged through every single one of her nerve endings. It pulsated, resounding on her clit like the constant beat of a drum. Her mind flew as she met his gaze.

She was tempted. Hikaru was like a siren who called to her, singing for her to dunk headfirst into the sea of lust and never resurface. But her mind snapped back at her reminding her of where they were.

In the car, out in the open.

OUT IN THE OPEN.

She panicked.

"Wait! We're not having sex in the car! I'm not on the pill!" She yelped.

Sure, it was raining but who was to know whether someone would walk past and catch an eye full of her tits? Or worse, snap a pic of Hikaru and his cock? Take a video of both of them having sex? That would blow up so bad.

"Who said anything about having sex in the car!" Hikaru squawked back. His face was now a brilliant shade of red that travelled from his neck to the tips of his ears. He was so surprised. His eyes wide and mouth agape as he floundered about. Amber couldn't help but laugh at his reaction, bubbles of amusement escaping her lips as sound.

He seemed to have found her laughter infectious because he let loose adorable high pitched laughter. He giggled with her. The sound was oddly sweet yet tinged with something masculine.

He laced their fingers together, pulling her hand to his lips.

"No, no. I'm not an animal my love." Hikaru shook his head, pressing a kiss to the pads of her fingers, the Japanese term of endearment sounded beautiful on his tongue.

"While the idea is tempting and I-I," he swallowed, blushing bashfully. "I need you...So so much." Those words escaped his lips in a soft rasp, a crackly exhale of air that made her heart skip a beat or two.

He shook his head as if he were attempting to dispel the thought from his head. "I want you pampered, loved and comfortable before we even think about that." He admitted, his voice tinged with his honesty. "You need to be ready for me mentally and physically."

He scratched the sides of his face, clearing his throat. "I-I'll wait for you as long as you want. Until you're ready and you want me," he swallowed nervously, his doe eyes drifting to meet hers, "as much as I want you."

The last bit came out of his pretty lips in a soft gentle exhale of air. The sound was sweet and airy, filled with his adoration and laced with his love for her. His eyes were round, glinting softly in the light as he gazed at her as if she were his most precious treasure in the world.

Aw...shit. Her heart melted at his words. He truly was sweet. She flushed, the sound of her heartbeat pounding in her ears. What if she told him she wanted him too? She did. She really did. She shifted, squeezing her thighs together in an attempt to relieve some of that pressure in her lower belly.

"Then...The touching?" She asked.

"I- WELL- IF YOU WANTED TO TOUCH IT JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE CURIOUS, I'M OKAY!" He squeaked, his voice rising as he floundered about in his embarrassment. He looked away this time, pressing a hand to his lips to partially conceal his cheeks. But Amber could see the vein pulsing in his neck from how worked up he was and the red that coated his skin.

"Y-YOU CAN TOUCH IT," he boomed, puffing out his chest as he spoke.

She raised a brow, noting the proud way he said those words. For a moment, she spotted the quirks of his television-portrayed self. The shameless pride, the boastful look. The jokes, the confidence. Her lips twitched as she watched him. Another side of Hikaru for her to decipher. Then he deflated like a balloon, huddling back into himself in absolute embarrassment

He turned to her, his eyes already watering with his humiliation. "I don't know why I did that or said that. Please, IGNORE ME!" He shrieked the last words. His voice trembling as he spoke. She snorted, taking his hand.

"Relax," she soothed again. This might be the norm of the relationship. Embarrassing the hell out of one another. Weird little quirks. "I'm okay with touching it," she nodded.

Then she frowned. Wait what did she say? Hold up. The cogs in her mind stopped for a moment, jamming in place as her brain attempted to register what she said.

He looked up at her. "You're...Okay?" His brows furrowed.

"Yeah. Well, whenever you want me to touch it I'll touch it?" She felt a little tongue-tied, not completely sure what she was saying.

She opened her mouth, letting her autopilot brain work. "Um. Scientific experiments of the human body? You can teach me all the names and stuff. My Korean language skills don't extend to male reproductive systems" She joked, smirking as she prattled on.

At that point, he seemed to have exploded in embarrassment because Hikaru proceeded to tug at her sweater covering her face. "Take off your sweater!" He squeaked. "Take it off!!!" His mellow voice had risen a few octaves, hitting notes that should honestly be impossible for the average male.

"Oh, how bold!" She teased, knowing that he was only doing this to stop her from continuing.

"Ah! No, no I mean...I-AH!" He squeaked, pressing his fingers to his face to cover the bright crimson of his cheeks. She laughed then, unable to help herself at the incredulity of the situation. Good God.

"Okay, ok we won't talk about your cock anymore," she snorted, pulling off her wet sweater to reveal her dark blue turtleneck. Thankfully, the fabric was thick enough and dark enough to conceal the chilled nubs of her hardened nipples under her soaked bra. Hikaru would have lost his shit if it were otherwise.

When she escaped from her woolly prison cell, Hikaru had his head bent as he rummaged through the compartment under the dashboard, no doubt to avoid her gaze. He pulled out a thick woollen blanket, wrapping it around her shoulders quickly.

She found herself smiling at his actions, amused at how motherly he could be in his frazzled state. She finally caught his eye and gave him a smirk. He shot her a look, his lips pressed into a thin adorable line.

"Not a word," he told her softly, feigning anger.

"Mmm," she giggled. "Time to change the conversation."