01 | What's hidden underneath

Tags:
- Feminization
- Lingerie
- Polyamory
- Unprotected sex
- Bangtan x Yoongi

Tags:- Feminization - Lingerie- Polyamory - Unprotected sex - Bangtan x Yoongi

***

3rd person

What do you do to feel pretty?

This question or something along the lines of this sentence has come up in some people's conversations more than once and a question like this would be pretty easy to answer. People might answer with common responses such as putting on makeup, styling their hair, dressing up, and even simple things such as being complimented by other people.

For centuries, humans have made stereotypes of what a normal person should say, do, or not to do, and the way — these stereotypes are commonly associated with the gender that you are born in. This becomes a huge problem to our world's society because as the world evolves, so do people.

Today, people are more diverse. Most stereotypes are based on ethnicity, gender, and social class. People are constantly being divided just because of their skin color, the way they look, and the places they come from — causing unity to be broken. With men, masculinity, and stereotypical misogynistic characteristics are always being pushed as their trademark even though there are some that want nothing to be like men, they're different — not the bad kind. For women, being seen as fragile and soft with strict rules to be lady-like are always being taught even though there are some that also want to be different — that are different but are always too scared to show the world because of rejection by their own world. But those stereotypes are constantly being broken by people who dare to be different — to be bold enough to show the world who they really are.

Min Yoongi begs to differ.

He is part of the people who dares to be different and be bold when it comes to his likes and dislikes, the many ways he expresses himself and with each passing day, he continues to love himself by doing the things that make him happy — the things that help him feel the confidence to be who he wants to be.

A wonderful example is by wearing lingerie.

It is already given that Yoongi is different when it comes to his sexuality that is not comparable with the gender that he is born in and that is there is nothing wrong with that, his members support him and still love him for who he is.

Now, ever since the group has caught fame and began to grow — and is continuing on growing — the members are now able to buy stuff that they want whenever they want to.

This is really helpful for Yoongi because not only can he buy equipment for his studio — the ones he really wants, he can also buy things online that help him feel pretty. He is still shy about buying stuff such as toys for sexual purposes or anything that may relate to sex even though he has been in a relationship with his members for almost five years.

Yoongi is still experimenting with his likes and dislikes and he recently got into feminine clothing, he was hesitant at first but it seemed so interesting to him which ended up with him secretly buying a bunch of lingerie online without any of his members knowing. He intends on telling the others about his new obsession with wearing pretty lingerie to make him feel pretty, but he plans on doing that later in the future — he wants to tease them first.