K&HP: And they were roommates

Tags:
- Extreme use of pet names
- Part 2 of K&HP
- Yoonjin
- Creampie
- Vanilla

I apologize for the many grammar mistakes <3

***

It was only hours later that the rest of Bangtan slowly made their way home one by one without knowing what their two missing members were doing while away. It will shock them once they realize that their leader had fallen into his rut, which suddenly triggered their second oldest's heat even though it was not due until the following week or so.

Finding the two said members naked and asleep with limbs still attached to each other would be a sight to behold once they open Namjoon's bedroom door. They are lucky that they were not there to witness and hear the horrific sounds coming from the leader's bedroom as the fuckfest continued for the next hour or so after the dog hybrid's first knot deflated. Only then did Namjoon and Yoongi realize the cat hybrid was in heat when Yoongi's libido suddenly spiked, and all signs were thrown at Namjoon's face.

"Namjoon Hyung! Yoongi Hyung! We're home!" Jimin yelled from the living room, thinking that the two said members were probably just in their rooms. "We brought take-out! Come eat!"

Normally, Namjoon will accompany Yoongi in the studio to work on their upcoming tracks and write some lyrics if they feel like it. Namjoon also has many more things to do, mainly with his role as the group leader, so he is constantly going in and out of the dorm, which is not surprising to anyone.

On the other hand, Yoongi's daily routine is pretty much a list of activities that all the members had engraved in their minds. They know how Yoongi goes through his days like the back of their hands.

It is not often that two of the busiest members in the group are at home relaxing and resting, using their free time to their advantage to do leisurely activities with minimal to no single use of their energy that is usually poured into work. With the cat hybrid's heat starting along the week or so, it is nice to have their leader at home to ensure that Yoongi gets all he needs for his heat.

Heat partners are the norm for people who cannot have a romantic partner or those who do not want commitment because of their jobs or personal life. All the entertainment companies offer this right to all of their artists and staff along with an NDA that the heat partner will have to sign to ensure the safety and privacy of both parties.

BTS is no exception to this, and the members have used NDA's to satisfy their needs, but they rarely request heat partners as they are used to handling their ruts on their own with toys and such. Yoongi, on the other hand, has expressed his feelings and opinions about heat partners towards his group and company more times than he would have liked to. He is a reserved person; letting a stranger help him through such a vulnerable experience is something that he would never let anyone do to him.

Not requesting a heat partner does not mean that Yoongi is any less experienced in the field of sex. As a young person, he experimented with many people but never really found anyone with whom he actually enjoyed the experience.