12 | Scent

Tags:
- Scent kink (?)
- Th x Yg
- Not a/b/o but still has the scent part
- Voyeurism

Tags:- Scent kink (?)- Th x Yg- Not a/b/o but still has the scent part- Voyeurism

***

3rd person

"Yoongi!"

A loud familiar voice echoed across the hallway, the said member of Bangtan turns around to see who was calling him and as he was just about to turn around, two arms had wrapped themselves around him and his nose was immediately drowned by a very familiar scent.

"Kihyun?" Yoongi calls to the other who was still surprised by the sudden outburst of his friend who seemed full of energy. "How have you been?"

The other pulled away with a toothy grin plastered on his face — one that Yoongi knows all too well and he couldn't help but smile as well with the other. It has been a while since he has seen Kihyun because of the busy schedules that the both of them have and if they even happen to be in the same place, they don't have time to even wave at each other.

"I'm doing good! We have a fairly busy schedule but not as hectic as yours, of course," He chuckles and winks at the other making Yoongi flush a bit, subtly hinting at the fact that Bangtan is globally increasing in fame. "How about you? I heard your group is going on another tour again?"

Yoongi sighs and rubs the back of his neck, "Yeah, having tours are fun and all but some of these days, I'm really thinking of taking a break for a few weeks, you know?"

"Yeah, I hear you," Kihyun nods sympathetically at his friend's dilemma of getting overworked by all these tours and performances. "But you know, at least you're getting some action internationally."

Everyone who wants to be an idol and debuts as a soloist or as a member of a group dreams to be able to be famous and successful enough to expand their performances into nationwide tours and hopefully, international tours which will gravely increase their success now that a lot of people worldwide will know about them. But not everyone is as lucky as to how Bangtan achieved greatness.

"True."

Kihyun smiles once again, looking at Yoongi with full admiration and the other could see it, making his heart swell by the way his friend is looking at him, "I'm really happy for you Yoongi, I'm so proud of how far you've reached with your group."

"Thank you."

Once again, the two pulled each other into a tight embrace, comfortably having each other in each other's arms as they are surrounded by their scents, mixing together and forming one beautiful and intoxicating scent that anyone from a distance can smell two people reeking with happiness. Knowing well that they might leave their scents on each other but not being bothered by it the slightest.

They finally separate and with a few more exchanges of words here and there, the two went back to their group members who are patiently waiting for them.